Kentucky headhunters

PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky headhunters

Blake99
02-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Im a huge headhunters fan not alot of people my age know hwo they are but i mean they won grammy;s and everything....Greg Martin (guitar) is one of THE BEST GUITAR PLAYERS EVER anyone else ever heard of these guy?
I know them personally

Fat Brian
02-15-2008, 11:57 PM
I loved them when I was younger, and I HATE country. They are a different animal, almost Skynard-esque. Very worth a listen, I was always more partial to Pickin' on Nashville but Electric Barnyard had some great guitar,My Daddy was a Milkman is an awesome guitar song.

Aled Wylde
08-20-2008, 06:11 PM
Yeah, I love the Kentucky headhunters. I agree that no one on UG has heard of them. They have 1 tab on and thats Dumas Walker. I got into them through Richard Young's son, John Fred Young which is in Black stone cherry, their good too. I might get some tabs together when Im bothered.

LedDaveZeppelin
08-20-2008, 10:52 PM
Kentucky headhunters, Wait theres people on UG who have heard of them! Im pretty shocked right now.

Sandman634
09-09-2008, 02:35 PM
"Pickin' on Nashville" is a great Album. Aside from them and older Steve Earle albums, There isn't much else country-wise I can listen to these days.

Sandman634
09-09-2008, 02:36 PM
By the Way, Are they considered Classic rock?

hb15577
09-14-2008, 08:07 AM
Yeah, I love the Kentucky headhunters. I agree that no one on UG has heard of them. They have 1 tab on and thats Dumas Walker. I got into them through Richard Young's son, John Fred Young which is in Black stone cherry, their good too. I might get some tabs together when Im bothered.
yeah black stone cherry are pretty awesome, the headhunters have a nice upbeat sound to them, there some crazy looking old guys but there still good