Reggae Regaae What? I said Rebelution!

PDA

View Full Version : Reggae Regaae What? I said Rebelution!

Greenfinger182
02-28-2008, 11:12 PM
Any fans here? I recently was informed of Rebelution's existence, and haven't stopped listening yet. May be a bit more reggae than ska, but still one of the best reggae sounds I've heard in quite some time. If you don't do the illegal downloading scene, they may have a myspace...or youtube videos? Find some way to check them out, I've fallen in love with their sound.

devourthekitten
02-29-2008, 07:13 PM
Hm.....I did not like that. My friend's sister might, though...

TeeRav
04-13-2009, 01:54 PM
i agree. saww them with slightly stoopid, cant stop listening to them, theyre fun yet meaningful and amazing

ezlntrooper
04-13-2009, 11:21 PM
they played over here at the university i attend about....3 weeks ago. They were the openers and easily the best band of the whole bill.
Damn college administrators and their 'shiny toy guns' and 'cold war kids' (who had a pretty good song, i do admit...) playing for us.

vlp_dope
04-17-2009, 12:12 PM
awesome band. i couldn't stop listening to feeling alright for like 2 weeks non stop

mattdevo16
07-29-2009, 02:02 AM
they are the best
if you get a chance to see them live make sure you go
they are better live

BR0KENHEARTED
07-29-2009, 04:42 PM
I too enjoy them. Buddy at work told me about them a long while ago. Glad he did.

sargasm
07-30-2009, 04:32 AM
they played over here at the university i attend about....3 weeks ago. They were the openers and easily the best band of the whole bill.
Damn college administrators and their 'shiny toy guns' and 'cold war kids' (who had a pretty good song, i do admit...) playing for us.

I hate to say it, but I kinda dig shiny toy guns and... kinda went to see them once.

Oh man. Please don't kick me out of punk.

ezlntrooper
07-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Their set didn't impress me much, Sargasm. Plus I was distracted by this chick who was having seizures and crap. Was it related to the music? my unbiased, awesome, conclusion is yes.

haha. if i wasn't kicked out for going to see Kreator and Exodus, then you can have all the shiny toy guns you want.

.............I wasn't kicked out...right?