Skrewdriver

PDA

View Full Version : Skrewdriver

Godsmack311
03-08-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm not a Nazi/neo-Nazi or Klansman or racist or anything like that but i still want to discuss the band.

Is it true their first album didn't have any Nazi crap on it?

Chaise Boogie
03-08-2008, 03:31 PM
OFF TOPIC: I had one last night, and just like every other time before, they still taste like ****.

Never listened to the band.

hardrock1315
03-08-2008, 03:44 PM
**** this band. Seriously, they don't deserve to be talked about. I've heard that their first album didn't have any Nazi **** on it too, but does it really matter? They turned into it anyway.

devourthekitten
03-08-2008, 03:55 PM
**** this band. Seriously, they don't deserve to be talked about. I've heard that their first album didn't have any Nazi **** on it too, but does it really matter? They turned into it anyway.
Yeah, fool!

Mav-16
03-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Skrewdriver rules... I am not a racist or anything but Ian Stuart had some an awesome Punk voice

check this out

watch the first video and how they transformed into a nazi band
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pAhGJrsu54"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pAhGJrsu54" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DLd6LPoFwO0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DLd6LPoFwO0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

crustyreed
03-08-2008, 05:25 PM
they suck and they suck so much UG wont let their videos be inbedded! go ug!

Berlioz97
03-08-2008, 05:27 PM
I suggest a mod close this thread.

lolmnt
03-08-2008, 05:28 PM
One will

Berlioz97
03-08-2008, 05:30 PM
I know.

Mav-16
03-08-2008, 05:31 PM
they suck and they suck so much UG wont let their videos be inbedded! go ug!
lol except the videos i posted were the early years

one of the videos is frm 1977 where they all dressed punk and ian stuart had long hair and a leather jacket.

SuperBlob
03-08-2008, 05:45 PM
No matter how good they may have started off, or whatever, I can't bring myself to listen to a band of nazis. It's just wrong.

gopherthegreat
03-08-2008, 06:59 PM
No matter how good they may have started off, or whatever, I can't bring myself to listen to a band of nazis. It's just wrong.
+1, i cant bring myself to listen to them, despite the fact that their music is decent

hooligan07
03-08-2008, 07:08 PM
i have about two records worth of mr stuart's music although i am a mexican.
i sorta wanted to find out what the fuss is about.
i used to think the song in romper stomper was them and i discovered they sound nothing like that

my fav songs are
shove the dove
back street kids
european skinhead army
tomorrow belongs to me
europe awake

actually he also had a rockabilly type band that was pretty good as well
their name was the klansmen
they covered skrewdriver's ''tomorrow belongs to me''
that lars federiksen later covered as campbell ca.
that song is awesome
on another note,a band called nordic thunder did a pretty good cover of running riot as well

StreetLight3989
03-08-2008, 08:40 PM
I don't care if it's the best music in the world, I'm not listening to a band with Nazi values, ever.

neidnarb11890
03-08-2008, 09:07 PM
NAZI PUNKS, FUCK OFF!!!

Schecter4lyfe
03-08-2008, 09:10 PM
**** them.

hooligan07
03-08-2008, 09:27 PM
i can listen to the songs i mentioned and enjoy them

i put little to no consideration to his agenda and i dont get offended by it at all.
and im a spick from east los angeles

axeslash
03-08-2008, 09:43 PM
I listened to the first album they put out, simply to see if there was anything worth listening to. There really wasn't. It was so boring that I couldn't even find one song I liked.

hooligan07, this is off-topic, but I have to ask.

Were you born in East LA?

hooligan07
03-08-2008, 09:58 PM
born and raised

original=punk
03-08-2008, 10:06 PM
on the playground was where I spent most of my days.
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that
Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
I don't think sow
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Chaise Boogie
03-08-2008, 10:48 PM
on the playground was where I spent most of my days.
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that
Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
I don't think sow
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Tits or GTFO

original=punk
03-08-2008, 10:50 PM
I'm not a Nazi/neo-Nazi or Klansman or racist or anything like that but i still want to discuss the band.

Is it true their first album didn't have any Nazi crap on it?

Nazis and Klansmen are kinda enemies. Yep. Klansmen wouldn't listen to skrewdriver. Nor owuld inherently racist people. Just Nazis.

and for Chaise, here ya go, (.) (.)

hooligan07
03-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Nazis and Klansmen are kinda enemies. Yep. Klansmen wouldn't listen to skrewdriver. Nor owuld inherently racist people. Just Nazis.

then its pretty strange his other band was the klansmen...
maybe ian stuart was trying to appeal to leftist white supremacist

neidnarb11890
03-09-2008, 12:22 AM
I think Godsmack311 is a troll.

Godsmack311
03-09-2008, 12:35 AM
element said that to me in the Angels and Airwaves thread.

seriously, wtf is a troll?

lolmnt
03-09-2008, 12:37 AM
It's somebody that just tries to piss people off

Godsmack311
03-09-2008, 12:40 AM
i didnt mean to piss anyone off

recklessnick
03-09-2008, 12:41 AM
dead kennedys > skrewdriver

so....

NAZI PUNKS!
**** OFF!

EVERYBODY!

NAZI PUNKS!
.... ...!

lolmnt
03-09-2008, 12:44 AM
dead kennedys > skrewdriver

so....

NAZI PUNKS!
**** OFF!

EVERYBODY!

NAZI PUNKS!
.... ...!I guess I'll post it

*posts it* (http://youtube.com/watch?v=jMewJ-gCT0I)

Godsmack311
03-09-2008, 12:54 AM
i think Ian should rise from the dead and Skrewdriver should get back together and Cover The Dead Boys' Sonic Reducer

Greenfinger182
03-09-2008, 01:01 AM
NAZI PUNKS, FUCK OFF!!!
Gotta love DK.

I just saw this program the other day on the Neo-Nazi movement, and in particular the Aryan Youth League (not sure if that's what it's really called, but it was something of the sort), and they actually did one of their cross-burning rituals together. I believe the Neo-Nazi leader said something like "Although we may not agree on everything, we all agree on ridding the US of *insert obscenities here for any race besides white people*" So you're probably thinking they don't agree on everything, which is true. But they're not exactly enemies.

original=punk
03-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Gotta love DK.

I just saw this program the other day on the Neo-Nazi movement, and in particular the Aryan Youth League (not sure if that's what it's really called, but it was something of the sort), and they actually did one of their cross-burning rituals together. I believe the Neo-Nazi leader said something like "Although we may not agree on everything, we all agree on ridding the US of *insert obscenities here for any race besides white people*" So you're probably thinking they don't agree on everything, which is true. But they're not exactly enemies.

Yeah that's what I meant, not enemies, just not exactly buddy-buddy.

I saw the same program, they show it alot cause it's really really good.

axeslash
03-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Godsmack311 knows how to troll better than most of us.

RockThe40oz
03-09-2008, 05:01 AM
I downloaded skrewdriver's first album one time... it's really very bland and unoriginal.

I think people only say they like it so they can sound knowledgeable about punk by saying things like "Yeah, Skrewdriver was good before they became racist" as if not everybody knows that their first album wasn't racist.

ImAFukingZombee
03-09-2008, 06:56 AM
my mum is a neo-nazi (I'm not), and i was raised around a lot of that really ****e loud OI! style fascist punk.....

it's a load of bollocks man.

i enjoy music in 2 respects, the music thats being played, and the lyrics that go alongside the music, if either (or in screwdrivers case) both of those aint that great, then the band aint that great.

rather than listen to screwdrivers, why not try out stuff like the cockney rejects? or the dead pets... not only do they play OI! better, but they have lyrics that arent all about "kicking the ****ing **** in the head"!!

lavazza
03-09-2008, 11:58 AM
I downloaded skrewdriver's first album one time... it's really very bland and unoriginal.

I think people only say they like it so they can sound knowledgeable about punk by saying things like "Yeah, Skrewdriver was good before they became racist" as if not everybody knows that their first album wasn't racist.

Please remember that just because they hadnīt Nazi lyrics it doesnīt mean that they werenīt Nazis since their birth!!!!

Godsmack311
03-09-2008, 01:04 PM
White Power!
For England
White Power!
Today
White Power!
For Britan
Before It Gets Too Late..

lol this band is lame

StreetLight3989
03-09-2008, 01:28 PM
my mum is a neo-nazi (I'm not), and i was raised around a lot of that really ****e loud OI! style fascist punk.....

it's a load of bollocks man.

i enjoy music in 2 respects, the music thats being played, and the lyrics that go alongside the music, if either (or in screwdrivers case) both of those aint that great, then the band aint that great.

rather than listen to screwdrivers, why not try out stuff like the cockney rejects? or the dead pets... not only do they play OI! better, but they have lyrics that arent all about "kicking the ****ing **** in the head"!!
Wow, I feel bad for you growing up like that.

gopherthegreat
03-09-2008, 01:55 PM
jeez, that sucks. sorry to hear that.

Mav-16
03-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Good Skrewdriver songs

Anti-Social
Boots and Braces
Back With A Bang
Invasion
Voice of Britain
Government Action
I Don't Like You
You're So Dumb
Back Street Kids
9-5 pretty
Built Up, Knocked Down
Breakout
Tommorow Belongs to Me

RockThe40oz
03-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Please remember that just because they hadnīt Nazi lyrics it doesnīt mean that they werenīt Nazis since their birth!!!!

We all know Ian Stuart was a Nazi from the start... that has nothing to do with anything I said

recklessnick
03-09-2008, 11:12 PM
i dont even understand why people want white power.
how can they bring themselves to a state where they enjoy the fruits of other people suffering and they know it and love it

hooligan07
03-09-2008, 11:32 PM
i dont even understand why people want white power.
how can they bring themselves to a state where they enjoy the fruits of other people suffering and they know it and love it
that is complicated but maybe some people actually think the white race is the superior one

crustyreed
03-10-2008, 12:16 AM
the is complicated but maybe some people actually think the white race is the superior one

this video makes me lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXIe5GbLSUs

hooligan07
03-10-2008, 12:33 AM
this makes me lol
i sorta like it though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INkSWBHN_Kc

Mav-16
03-10-2008, 01:38 AM
this makes me lol
i sorta like it though
wow the first minute of that song is sick....

but then he started singing... and the retarted chourus came in... pathetic nazis...

THE GERMANS LOST YOU IDIOTS! obviously they were NOT the master race!

dumb ass nazis'

Hitler's dumb ass ****ed russia

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetaaaaaaaaarrrrrrddddddd

ImAFukingZombee
03-10-2008, 10:12 AM
jeez, that sucks. sorry to hear that.

its ok... it actually did me a favour.

not only was i raised by a neo-nazi, but i went to a catholic school... I was born into the deep end of the system i hate, and that taught me to be who i am today. it's healthy to be forced to question your surroundings.

Racism is still a huge thing in britain... and it wouldn't surpirse me if america was just as bad.

The mass media and government miss it because they aren't memebers of the same "public" that make up more or less 2/3 of my population (working - lower class), they are part of an upper class, that doesn't have to see the minset of my peers... as a result "there is no problem". The government in the UK started this countries rocky road to ignorance way back when.... when they first introduced other cultures to the UK, but made little estates specially for other races... so these immigrants had no need to intergrate with british people... because of that most british people are still just as ignorant of other races as in the 50's.

then it doesn't help that theres all kind of discrimination from (and within) the media, policeforse, army and government... you know...

the UK is ****ed

lavazza
03-10-2008, 12:29 PM
this makes me lol
i sorta like it though

"This video is not available in your country" :D the German intelligence stops this video at the border

sargasm
03-10-2008, 01:55 PM

not only was i raised by a neo-nazi, but i went to a catholic school... I was born into the deep end of the system i hate, and that taught me to be who i am today. it's healthy to be forced to question your surroundings.

Racism is still a huge thing in britain... and it wouldn't surpirse me if america was just as bad.

The mass media and government miss it because they aren't memebers of the same "public" that make up more or less 2/3 of my population (working - lower class), they are part of an upper class, that doesn't have to see the minset of my peers... as a result "there is no problem". The government in the UK started this countries rocky road to ignorance way back when.... when they first introduced other cultures to the UK, but made little estates specially for other races... so these immigrants had no need to intergrate with british people... because of that most british people are still just as ignorant of other races as in the 50's.

then it doesn't help that theres all kind of discrimination from (and within) the media, policeforse, army and government... you know...

the UK is ****ed

It's pretty bad here too.

If anyone is interested in keeping an eye on White Nationalist activity in their area, check out stormfront.org. It's where all the nazi scum gather to chat, and there are regional forums that are useful to keeping track of anything going on in your hood.

Start or join an anti-racist action group near you!

lavazza
03-10-2008, 02:15 PM
It's pretty bad here too.

If anyone is interested in keeping an eye on White Nationalist activity in their area, check out stormfront.org. It's where all the nazi scum gather to chat, and there are regional forums that are useful to keeping track of anything going on in your hood.

Start or join an anti-racist action group near you!

A national "organization" in Germany is the "Antifa", but lots of them are just people who like to clash with the police a demos, lots of them just like to beat others, but probably itīs really different here. I always complain that people are too Nazi, but they are just kind of philistine conservatives, not this kind of people who spit at foreigners or beat them up.....thatīs a big problem in the Ex-GDR where Nazi parties get into parliaments.

SuperBlob
03-10-2008, 02:28 PM

the UK is ****ed
Nah, it's just Essex (joke, I used to live there :p: )

sargasm
03-10-2008, 02:33 PM
A national "organization" in Germany is the "Antifa", but lots of them are just people who like to clash with the police a demos, lots of them just like to beat others, but probably itīs really different here. I always complain that people are too Nazi, but they are just kind of philistine conservatives, not this kind of people who spit at foreigners or beat them up.....thatīs a big problem in the Ex-GDR where Nazi parties get into parliaments.

Yeah, I've heard of Antifa. A little militant for my tastes. ARA has been known to be kind of violent in some places, but it hasn't been a problem with the Calgary chapter so far. If the group ever started getting overzealous or violent, I would quit.

There are genuine active neo-nazis here, and I'm going to do everything in my power to confront them and let them know their not welcome, as long as that doesn't entail violence.

Iluvpowerchords
03-10-2008, 02:41 PM
We should do what Henry Rollins suggested and start our own Klan with members of all different orientations and races.

And we could wear big multi-colored well decorated Klan uniforms and give out free ice cream.

When the Klan marched, we could join them in forces three times their size and play kissing tag with them.

hooligan07
03-10-2008, 02:49 PM
deutschland!!!
fatherland!!!

lol really shows their intellectual superiority

FuzzyBear
03-10-2008, 06:48 PM
It might have problems with homophobia, but it's hardly fair to compare the Catholic Church to a bunch of neo-Nazi apes..

....and problems with sexual equality, racism and not to forget child abuse

lets face it the catholic church have never been "saints"

my mum went to a catholic school and they used to tell the kids everyone had to bring a penny in everyweek so that a black kid could get into heaven

mike2
03-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Wasn't the southern, mostly Catholic part of Germany the most opposed to the Nazis? Didn't Catholics form a big part of the anti-Nazi resistance..

It might have problems with homophobia, but it's hardly fair to compare the (modern) Catholic Church to a bunch of apes, AKA neo-Nazis..

the catholic church helped the nazis flee europe...so....yeah...

and after the nazis killed many catholic priests in their concentration camps too!

SuperBlob
03-10-2008, 06:58 PM
my mum went to a catholic school and they used to tell the kids everyone had to bring a penny in everyweek so that a black kid could get into heaven
****ing hell, that's utter crap!

DanRev
03-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Theres alot of ****s here.

There's a "punk" that hangs around in Camden market regularly, who has UVF + Burn the micks tattos (not nazi, but still... ****) and some other "punks" with "There's no black in the union jack" patches.

SuperBlob
03-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Theres alot of ****s here.

There's a "punk" that hangs around in Camden market regularly, who has UVF + Burn the micks tattos (not nazi, but still... ****) and some other "punks" with "There's no black in the union jack" patches.
I don't understand how people can be racist. Especially with Samuel L. Jackson existing :p:

CFH82
03-10-2008, 07:09 PM
NAZI PUNKS, FUCK OFF!!!

Amen.

lolmnt
03-10-2008, 08:20 PM
We should do what Henry Rollins suggested and start our own Klan with members of all different orientations and races.

And we could wear big multi-colored well decorated Klan uniforms and give out free ice cream.

When the Klan marched, we could join them in forces three times their size and play kissing tag with them.I'm down for ice cream and kiss tag

lavazza
03-11-2008, 11:11 AM
deutschland!!!
fatherland!!!

lol really shows their intellectual superiority

"Because of this I raise my hand against my fatherland"
"German land my fatherland, German flag with a brown margin"

-Vorkriegsjugend- They were intelligent

Havoc138
03-11-2008, 12:22 PM
well clearly they are nazi's..........

lavazza
03-11-2008, 12:42 PM
well clearly they are nazi's..........

poor first post.......

axeslash
03-11-2008, 02:06 PM
poor first post.......
Poor name.

hooligan07
03-12-2008, 12:22 AM
the branch on the linden is leafy and green,
the Rhine gives its gold to the sea,
but somewhere a glory awaits unseen,
tomorrow belongs to me

DanRev
03-12-2008, 08:15 AM
the branch on the linden is leafy and green,
the Rhine spurts its gold to the sea,
but somewhere a glory awaits unseen,
tomorrow belongs to me

It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A!

axeslash
03-12-2008, 09:34 AM
:haha

sargasm
03-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Did anyone see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdUH7NsICoU&feature=related

lol @ nazi ballad

DanRev
03-12-2008, 10:54 AM
White power ballads.

That's hilarious... "You were a white man til the end."

Actually, I believe he was pretty badly burnt, leaving his skin scorched, black and crispy.

sargasm
03-12-2008, 11:00 AM
White power ballads.

That's hilarious... "You were a white man til the end."

Actually, I believe he was pretty badly burnt, leaving his skin scorched, black and crispy.

:D

axeslash
03-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Did anyone see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdUH7NsICoU&feature=related

lol @ nazi ballad
Check out the comment I left on the video. Can't wait to see what people say to that.

sargasm
03-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Check out the comment I left on the video. Can't wait to see what people say to that.

Everybody click the 'thumbs up' on that.

The WN's will probably start complaining about how they're so oppressed and need to secure a future for white children. :rolleyes:

axeslash
03-12-2008, 11:15 AM
I can't wait for them to start calling me a filthy minority for saying "white people suck."

Then I'll tell them I'm white, and then they'll probably say something like this to themselves:

"What do we do? We're not used to doing anything other than making fun of minorities over the internet."

original=punk
03-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Nah, they'll call you a traitor to your race, and your as good as whatever racial slr they threw at you.

axeslash
03-12-2008, 11:18 AM
O=P, I just feel like asking you, what's up with your sig?

sargasm
03-12-2008, 11:20 AM
I wonder if a band called The Race Traitors would come off as fascist or antifascist.

Cause like, it's a word they use negatively but maybe not a lot of people know that.

original=punk
03-12-2008, 11:20 AM
aXe, it's a Descendants song!

axeslash
03-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Awesome.

I don't really know the lyrics to too many Descendants songs except those off of Milo Goes to College.

But yeah the Descendants are awesome.

ScummerVacation
03-12-2008, 02:03 PM
You guys are such babies whining and complaining "boo hoo they turned into Nazis" ban this thread, dont talk about it, sweep it under the table. What a bunch of equally bigoted crew of cronies you are. Youre just as intolerant of them as they are of whatever group it is they are hating on. A bigot is a bigot.
When was the last time you buncha babies ran into a mass group of Nazis or "nazi" punks? And even in the rare case, when is the last time they ever hijacked your life? Aside from the slight chance you might get beat up for looking like a fag they are not sabatoging your scene or raping your women so quit bitching or grab a weapon.

Get over it and quit trying to censor everything.

lolmnt
03-12-2008, 02:06 PM
I think it's okay for people to get offended by Nazis

original=punk
03-12-2008, 02:13 PM
You guys are such babies whining and complaining "boo hoo they turned into Nazis" ban this thread, dont talk about it, sweep it under the table. What a bunch of equally bigoted crew of cronies you are. Youre just as intolerant of them as they are of whatever group it is they are hating on. A bigot is a bigot.
When was the last time you buncha babies ran into a mass group of Nazis or "nazi" punks? And even in the rare case, when is the last time they ever hijacked your life? Aside from the slight chance you might get beat up for looking like a fag they are not sabatoging your scene or raping your women so quit bitching or grab a weapon.

We aren't trying to censor them, we just don't like them.

And while I may not know a "nazi punk" I know someone who emboldens multiple Nazi ideals, but isn't "punk" and yes, he does **** up my life plenty, so don't tell me how they affect me.

Go back to the pit.

ScummerVacation
03-12-2008, 02:14 PM
I think it's okay for people to get offended by Nazis

But reacting like there are stormtroopers at your door is retarded. I dont know how many punks I have scene with anti-nazi images on their jackets, like who the **** are you fighting? Most of'em are to pussy to actually do anything more than a DIY patch stitching. And that is stupid. All talk no walk against an invisible enemy? Sure getting offended is fine but just like Nazis most of you runts are just jumping on some cool band wagon.

http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/images/flags/Nazi_cola.jpg

lolmnt
03-12-2008, 02:28 PM
I don't think being anti-racist is a bad bandwagon to jump on.

hooligan07
03-12-2008, 02:35 PM
i dont take them seriously
they are usually quite stupid and i dont deal with them so i dont see the impact bonehead nazi scum have

lavazza
03-12-2008, 02:48 PM
i dont take them seriously
they are usually quite stupid and i dont deal with them so i dont see the impact bonehead nazi scum have

A metalhead told me that he knows punks who listen to Nazipunk the whole day, not because theyīre nazis, but because the texts were they insult punks are just funny

Poor name.

If you meant mine then dudeldudeldudeldu axeslash FOCK YU!
If you meant his.......yes I dislike AFI too

ScummerVacation
03-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Must be nice to believe in nothing, stand for nothing and think there is nothing worth fighting and dying for.

lavazza
03-12-2008, 03:13 PM
^Nazis die for the Führer

axeslash
03-12-2008, 03:50 PM
If you meant mine then dudeldudeldudeldu axeslash FOCK YU!
If you meant his.......yes I dislike AFI too
What the hell is dudeldudeldudeldu supposed to mean?

sargasm
03-12-2008, 10:11 PM

I take neo-nazis very seriously. There are about 30 or 40 dues paying members of a group called the Aryan Guard here. Everything they stand for seeks to destroy everything I am, they're violent and they're constantly recruiting new members. I won't let a group like this operate and grow in my city, and I will NEVER support a band in any way who has had nazi, racist or fascist values.

The catch 22 of tolerance is it has the potential to allow groups to operate who will seek to destroy the freedoms of others, and the ideas of tolerance that allows them to go so unopposed.

axeslash
03-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Trolling nazis is probably the easiest thing in the world.

Mav-16
03-13-2008, 03:08 AM
i must agree, there defently is a bandwagon goin on with the whole "anti-nazi" thing.

it's ridiculous... saying things like "i won't let a nazi walk into my house" is just like saying" i won't let a mexican walk into my house"

do waht I do

DON'T CARE

who gives a **** about anyone's politics. quit crying, stop your bull **** mission to kill all the nazis in yer city when there really is none anyway. Like i'll admit, nazi's are ****in stupid as hell and really are just in **** for themselves, just like gangs actually. But if I meet someone who is a very cool person, and I find out he's a nazi, I'm not gonna be like "HEY F*CK YOU YOU'RE A NAZI!"

cuz that is being a bigot, just like a...............

you know.

FuzzyBear
03-13-2008, 06:28 AM
aye as long as there not hurting anyone let them have their stupid little ideas

SuperBlob
03-13-2008, 06:31 AM
it's ridiculous... saying things like "i won't let a nazi walk into my house" is just like saying" i won't let a mexican walk into my house"
Well, not really, as you aren't exactly born with your political views.

Find me an anti-nazi who thinks the same way as this -
"Damn, that offends me *sarcasm*
Being white is a privalige.
Im not gonna waste my time with you, cos basically talking to a ******, is no different to talkin to a monkey or a dog. Apart from dogs are quite nice to be around."

We don't hate nazi's because we think they're less than human, we hate them because their beliefs are ****ed up. If I had a friend who turned out to be a nazi, I'd try and change their beliefs, I wouldn't want him dead/exiled from the country/whatever.

ScummerVacation
03-13-2008, 07:00 AM
You could say religious views are ****ed up as well. And you aint born with those either. I hardly say its right to go out fighting Christians and Catholics now is it?

So once again, how bout you either walk up to your sussed out white power scene and punch it in the face, or you take off all your little anti-patches and shut the **** up.

anarchomaniac
03-13-2008, 07:51 AM
NAZI PUNKS **** OFF.

It had to be done. Anyway, how about we listen to Bash The Fash by Oi Polloi and stomp some nazis out later? Anyone up?
I have to say, disliking Nazis isn't bigotry. Why the hell would it be bigotry? It's the same as disliking gang violence in your neighborhood.

SuperBlob
03-13-2008, 07:59 AM
You could say religious views are ****ed up as well. And you aint born with those either. I hardly say its right to go out fighting Christians and Catholics now is it?
The views are only ****ed when they hate other people for no reason other than the way they were born. Something they can't exactly help. Ask a racist why they hate black people, they'll either say that they're a lower being, or come up with a stereotype about criminals or whatever. Ask me why I hate religion, and I'll say something along the lines of "I just find the concept a bit stupid really". I don't hate the people, I hate the concept. See the difference?

IlikeTheSKA
03-13-2008, 11:02 AM
I was in Connecticut the other week and I saw a streetpunk with "Nazi punks FUCK OFF" on his leather jacket.

What a waste of a leather jacket.

I asked a few people I was with in Nazis were ever a problem around there.

Of course they weren't.

sargasm
03-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Being against nazis is not the same as bigotry. It's self defense.

And, like I said, nazis are a huge problem here.

lavazza
03-13-2008, 11:20 AM
What the hell is dudeldudeldudeldu supposed to mean?

Hell......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCBykXOQrzg

watch this......general education tststs

sargasm
03-13-2008, 11:22 AM
Nazis in calgary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5qsTvD6p-Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hxhw1-ibYk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QZPPApvSog

http://www.aryanguard.org/

Mav-16
03-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Nazis in calgary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5qsTvD6p-Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hxhw1-ibYk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QZPPApvSog

http://www.aryanguard.org/

LOL??? like no offense.... but those gotta be the stupidist ****ing videos i have ever seen

:haha :haha :haha

i love baileys!

and on that website, they talk about a non-violent solution.

and you said there was like 30 or 40 in ALL of calgary????

man that is a huge problem...... (sarcasm)

IlikeTheSKA
03-13-2008, 04:17 PM
We aren't trying to censor them, we just don't like them.

And while I may not know a "nazi punk" I know someone who emboldens multiple Nazi ideals, but isn't "punk" and yes, he does **** up my life plenty, so don't tell me how they affect me.

Go back to the pit.

Why do you let him fuck up your life?

DanRev
03-13-2008, 04:28 PM
The sensible squad have leaked into the punk forum now...

I'll hate the far-right if I ****ing well want to.

There's this stupid idea around alot nowdays that anyone who isnt completely reactionary or has even a hint of left wing beliefs is a teenage, pseudo-rebel idiot, so if you want to be really individual, you should either be completely apathetic or be conservative, or if you want to be super trendy, you could even go bollocks out and be a hate mongering, far right arsehole.

There's loads of **** I dont agree with concerning the left wing, but because I'm pro-working class, Irish Republican and Anti-racist, I am apparently a trendy armchair revolutionary kid. I'm not a commie, an anarchist or anything else, I just have certain stances that I have chosen through personal experience and my families experiences.

axeslash
03-13-2008, 04:35 PM
I guess if you want to be a HUGE rebel you could join the Freemasons.

original=punk
03-13-2008, 04:39 PM
DanRev, right and left are more or less economical views.

DanRev
03-13-2008, 04:43 PM
DanRev, right and left are more or less economical views.

And do they not have certain other views attributed to them? Left and right have much more general meanings nowdays.

lolmnt
03-13-2008, 05:48 PM
I guess if you want to be a HUGE rebel you could join the Freemasons.I could join the Freemasons if I wanted to. My Grandfather and Great Grandfather were Freemasons

original=punk
03-13-2008, 05:55 PM
conspiracy!!!!

FuzzyBear
03-13-2008, 05:55 PM
I could join the Freemasons if I wanted to. My Grandfather and Great Grandfather were Freemasons

anyone could

It is also charged that men become Freemasons through patronage or that they are offered incentives to join. This is not the case; no one lodge member may control membership in the lodge and in order to start the process of becoming a Freemason, an individual must ask to join the Fraternity "freely and without persuasion."

DanRev
03-13-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm joining the Freemasons.

Who's got my paddle?

sargasm
03-13-2008, 06:12 PM
LOL??? like no offense.... but those gotta be the stupidist ****ing videos i have ever seen

:haha :haha :haha

i love baileys!

and on that website, they talk about a non-violent solution.

and you said there was like 30 or 40 in ALL of calgary????

man that is a huge problem...... (sarcasm)

They TALK about a non-violent solution, and then take pictures of themselves holding guns in front of swastikas, and videos of them fighting. Not to mention that they FIREBOMBED an ARA activists house, with his children inside. (Luckily it didn't explode)

Also, the group is growing pretty rapidly.

They also claim to oppose criminal activity, but have a tenancy to end up in jail.

ScummerVacation
03-13-2008, 10:47 PM
If you want to say you hate the ideals not the people, then why are you talking about punching Nazis out (which none of you have ever done) and not punching religious folk out?

Go to a Condemned 84 show and you'll see some folks who really care about punching Nazis out. While they're at it, they'll probably throw your silly ass out as well.

There are 0 people scared of Nazis these days. Most "racists" are not even Nazis, they are Nationalists and you cant even tell who they are. Could be your old man, could be your preacher could be the sound guy at your local bar. All I know is that taking a stance against Nazis is like taking a stance against rape. NO DUH, its already been dealt with.

ImAFukingZombee
03-14-2008, 05:41 AM
I've got some good friends who are racist.... both black and white..... christ even a guy thats half phillipino (sp??) that doesnt like asians

I don't mean nazis, I mean racist... they don't even realise themselves. you'll find in england that the majority of people are racist without even knowing they are.... but then that begs the question... is it really racism? or is it just people getting on with it. I only really class "racism" as someone that knowingly says things and acts in a discriminatory way.

Nazi gangs man, theres a problem.... you could try and talk to them alone i suppose. you tend to find that a person is really quite smart, and has a decent brain, but as soon as you turn that person to people, the group mentality occurs, and they become a fukin sheep.

ImAFukingZombee
03-14-2008, 05:49 AM
*Officailly Boycotting over-zelous talk of Nazism*

lavazza
03-14-2008, 09:05 AM
^Do me the favour and shut up

sargasm
03-14-2008, 11:21 AM
If you want to say you hate the ideals not the people, then why are you talking about punching Nazis out (which none of you have ever done) and not punching religious folk out?

I was never talking about punching anyone out. I'm a pacifist.

I would love to take on religion, but it's such a deeply ingrained institution. With these Nazis, it's more about raising awareness about their agenda, which they try to hide, so people don't get suckered into taking their messages of hate seriously. Ignorant people can be convinced of anything.

lavazza
03-14-2008, 11:58 AM

+1
Glad to see people have the same ideals I have

ScummerVacation
03-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Well its only a matter of time until you realize youre in a bigger ball game than you know. Being a pacifist with Nazis is one of the most interesting things I've heard. Im sure glad Uncle Sam and crew werent deploying over to Normandy trying to hand out pamphlets and the message of good hope.

Its all fine and well to stomp on a group of folks online, but when youre a 16 year old 80 pound vegan kid with an anti-nazi emblem on your jacket walking down the street and you come across th Aryan Brotherhood, Hammerskins or NF yer gonna pull a Walter Cannon; Fight or Flight.

original=punk
03-14-2008, 04:47 PM

I would love to take on religion, but it's such a deeply ingrained institution. With these Nazis, it's more about raising awareness about their agenda, which they try to hide, so people don't get suckered into taking their messages of hate seriously. Ignorant people can be convinced of anything.

I agree with sargasm completely on this.

And didn't I tell this guy to go back to the pit already?

lavazza
03-15-2008, 06:44 AM
Well its only a matter of time until you realize youre in a bigger ball game than you know. Being a pacifist with Nazis is one of the most interesting things I've heard. Im sure glad Uncle Sam and crew werent deploying over to Normandy trying to hand out pamphlets and the message of good hope.

Its all fine and well to stomp on a group of folks online, but when youre a 16 year old 80 pound vegan kid with an anti-nazi emblem on your jacket walking down the street and you come across th Aryan Brotherhood, Hammerskins or NF yer gonna pull a Walter Cannon; Fight or Flight.

Pacifist is really extreme, but you I think I can say I donīt want to beat some Nazis at their demos, itīs enough to show them we donīt like them

ScummerVacation
03-17-2008, 01:55 AM
I agree with sargasm completely on this.

And didn't I tell this guy to go back to the pit already?

Didnt I tell you to go back to 1991 and crawl back into the womb? If not, go back to 1991 and crawl back into the womb. The REAL world is a little hazardous for baby. Baby no likey the nazis. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ScummerVacation
03-17-2008, 02:20 AM
http://www.funnyville.com/funny-pictures/scared.jpg

sargasm
03-17-2008, 03:13 AM

Yeah, cause that's totally the same thing.

I was talking more in terms of demonstrations and action here, in which the nazis are usually severely outnumbered.

ImAFukingZombee
03-17-2008, 05:25 AM
"Words without action may as well be not said, But action with no motive is pointless"

I read that somewhere...

surely a middle ground is best?

original=punk
03-17-2008, 07:37 AM
Didnt I tell you to go back to 1991 and crawl back into the womb? If not, go back to 1991 and crawl back into the womb. The REAL world is a little hazardous for baby. Baby no likey the nazis. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah, see, before, I would have tried to reply to this. But since it's actually just a really really cheap excuse for an insult, I'm gonna ignore it.

I don't like the nazis, I'd wish they'd stop, I would like to educate them other wise. Got a problem with that? Too bad.

ScummerVacation
03-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Yeah, see, before, I would have tried to reply to this. But since it's actually just a really really cheap excuse for an insult, I'm gonna ignore it.

I don't like the nazis, I'd wish they'd stop, I would like to educate them other wise. Got a problem with that? Too bad.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/2341348976_199e429e62_o.jpg

original=punk
03-17-2008, 02:53 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/2341348976_199e429e62_o.jpg

Lol, that's funny cause my name actually is John, and I get called Johnny by people.

And you can make fun of me all you want, nazis are human, and I try my very best to never harm any life, I am really close to the Dali Lama's ideals. I used to be a vegetarian but then I realized it's not stopping anything if I live in a family that will purchase and eat meat regardless.

I'm just waiting for you to snap and call me a pussy.

ScummerVacation
03-17-2008, 04:34 PM

Im not gonna call you a pussy. Holding ideals puts you in the top 89% percentile of humanity. Most people have nothing that they hold fast tooo. Actually practicing the said ideals? Well that puts you in the 98% percentile. So thats respectable.

That doesnt mean your not wrong/wasting your time though.

original=punk
03-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Im not gonna call you a pussy. Holding ideals puts you in the top 89% percentile of humanity. Most people have nothing that they hold fast tooo. Actually practicing the said ideals? Well that puts you in the 98% percentile. So thats respectable.

That doesnt mean your not wrong/wasting your time though.

....Thank-you?

DanRev
03-17-2008, 06:20 PM
Ahh thats nice, now kiss and make up properly.

I'll get the videocamera.

ImAFukingZombee
03-18-2008, 09:11 AM
its quite scary in the uk at the moment (gettin off the racism / nazism thing)... there was this thing on telly a couple months ago telling people about meat, where it comes from, etc.... now you can't go anywhere without seeing the "organic" label plastered over everything.... but the people that buiy it still don't know why theyre buying organic / free range goods?

telly makes people zombies.... should i be all for this recent movment? or against it because its basically just television telling peopl to think about their impact on the world???

RiotRiotUpstart
03-18-2008, 09:44 AM
Lol, that's funny cause my name actually is John, and I get called Johnny by people.

And you can make fun of me all you want, nazis are human, and I try my very best to never harm any life, I am really close to the Dali Lama's ideals. I used to be a vegetarian but then I realized it's not stopping anything if I live in a family that will purchase and eat meat regardless.

Pussy!

Sheepbane
03-18-2008, 12:08 PM
White pride world wide! whoot skrewdriver are teh pwnzor!!
shine those boots, tighten those braces, its time to stomp some ****ing faces!

johnnynemo
03-18-2008, 02:21 PM
I guess if you want to be a HUGE rebel you could join the Freemasons.

Uhh...I hate burst your bubble with historical facts, but FREEMASONS FUNDED THE NAZIS.

Freemason Henry Ford published the book "The International Jew, The World's Foremost Problem.
http://www.adl.org/special_reports/ij/ij.gif

Hitler essentially rewrote it as "Mein Kampf".
Then, Ford gave $50,000 to Hitler for which he was awarded.

http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/HenryFord.jpg
Henry Ford receiving the Grand Cross of the German Eagle in 1938 from Nazi diplomats.

Ford built Hilter's war machine.
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20000124/silverstein

That Ford and a number of other American firms--including General Motors and Chase Manhattan--worked with the Nazis has been previously disclosed. So, too, has Henry Ford's role as a leader of the America First Committee, which sought to keep the United States out of World War II.
However, the new materials, most of which were found at the National Archives, are far more damning than earlier revelations. They show, among other things, that up until Pearl Harbor, Dearborn made huge revenues by producing war matériel for the Reich and that the man it selected to run its German subsidiary was an enthusiastic backer of Hitler. German Ford served as an "arsenal of Nazism" with the consent of headquarters in Dearborn, says a US Army report prepared in 1945.

It is true that Hitler oppressed certain Masonic Lodges, but he allowed others to operate unmolested and several of his top officers were members of the Thule Society, a Masonic offshoot.

(Note that Hitler borrowed the Thukle Society's emblem, the backwards swastika)

http://www.crystalinks.com/thule.gif

Masons have always been on the wrong side of the race issue.
They wouldn't even allow blacks or Jews to join for the longest time.

This is Albert Pike, one time highest ranking Freemason in the land.
http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=70736&rendTypeId=4
Pike was a founder of the Klan who slaughtered Indians when he was a Confederate officer.

As owner-publisher of the Memphis, Tennessee, Daily Appeal, Albert Pike wrote in an editorial on April 16, 1868:
"With negroes for witnesses and jurors, the administration of justice becomes a blasphemous mockery. A Loyal League of negroes can cause any white man to be arrested, and can prove any charges it chooses to have made against him. ...The disenfranchised people of the South ... can find no protection for property, liberty or life, except in secret association.... We would unite every white man in the South, who is opposed to negro suffrage, into one great Order of Southern Brotherhood, with an organization complete, active, vigorous, in which a few should execute the concentrated will of all, and whose very existence should be concealed from all but its members."

(He's talking about the KKK, BTW)

Here's Freemason J. Edgar Hoover, who declared Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X and the Black Panthers "Public Enemies" and used the FBI to harass and attack them at every turn.
http://www.vaticanassassins.org/cumbey10.jpg

F*ck racist Freemasons.

...and f*ck Skrewdriver.

hooligan07
03-18-2008, 02:42 PM
i think the occult history of the third reich is very interesting.
i have read a bunch of books about it over the years

ImAFukingZombee
03-18-2008, 02:47 PM
also... quite ironicly Winston Churchhill sympathised with the nazis, he only stood against them politically, because the nazi movement was a threat to "The Realm", or what was left of it.

more info:
http://majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/comments/864/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Union_of_Fascists

original=punk
03-18-2008, 04:34 PM
Nemo, I think we all know the hypocrisy of american businesses during WW2. It's extremely disgusting.

Axe merely chose the Masons because it's just such a random thing to choose to be as a p0nx, so therefore, it'd be rebellion.

devourthekitten
03-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Nemo, I think we all know the hypocrisy of american businesses during WW2. It's extremely disgusting.

Axe merely chose the Masons because it's just such a random thing to choose to be as a p0nx, so therefore, it'd be rebellion.
Yeah, they're so ponx they don't conform to ponx ways.

johnnynemo
03-18-2008, 08:34 PM

Perhaps, he did and perhaps he didn't.
You can't really speak for him.

I highly doubt that axe, or any of you, knew the extent of racism within the Masonic Lodge.
You're welcome for the history lesson.

Masons are not what they appear to be and taint kwl 2 encourages others to join the Lodge.
The Lodge is a haven for fascists like Henry Ford, Albert Pike, J. Edgar Hoover and others.

Masons, and other secret societies, wield a lot of power behind the scenes around the globe and you would do well to educate yourself on that, rather than bothering to even mention sh*te bands like Skrewdriver.

BTW...there was an old hardcore band called Masonic Youth, and Scared of Chaka put out a CD called "Masonic Youth", so...its' not that random to couple punk and Masonry.

I asked Scared of Chaka about 10 years ago why they were Scared of Chaka Khan.
I tried to explain that "they wanna rock you; that's all they wanna do."

Berlioz97
03-18-2008, 10:00 PM
seriosuly........like when is a mod gonna close this thread?
or at least make a nazi punk forum for all these idiots who like skrewdriver to go.... :rolleyes:

axeslash
03-18-2008, 11:27 PM
Perhaps, he did and perhaps he didn't.
You can't really speak for him.

I highly doubt that axe, or any of you, knew the extent of racism within the Masonic Lodge.

Masons are not what they appear to be and taint kwl 2 encourages others to join the Lodge.
The Lodge is a haven for fascists like Henry Ford, Albert Pike, J. Edgar Hoover and others.

Masons, and other secret societies, wield a lot of power behind the scenes around the globe and you would do well to educate yourself on that, rather than bothering to even mention sh*te bands like Skrewdriver.

BTW...there was an old hardcore band called Masonic Youth, and Scared of Chaka put out a CD called "Masonic Youth", so...its' not that random to couple punk and Masonry.

I asked Scared of Chaka about 10 years ago why they were Scared of Chaka Khan.
I tried to explain that "they wanna rock you; that's all they wanna do."
I chose the Freemasons because they are probably the least rebellious thing you could join. I was being ironic.

I don't know that much about the Freemasons since they have a nifty habit of keeping their inner workings a carefully guarded secret.

My grandfather is a 32nd level mason and he won't tell me anything. Except that I should join.

I didn't know the extent of the racism in the Lodge, but I knew that the lodge was pretty much a white man's club.

EDIT: I don't know why my brother wants to join them anyways, since Catholics are forbidden from it.

Also, my grandfather told me he was a 32nd level mason over a decade ago, so it may be very possible that he is a 33rd level mason.

ScummerVacation
03-20-2008, 10:22 PM
Masonry is nothing, dont worry about.

crustyreed
03-20-2008, 11:09 PM

[/I]

Thank you, i always thought the Swatstika was a straight jump from Hindu (or buddhism?) an important missed step in the history of the swatstika.

a very interesting piece, however I imagine before the 1960's every group with membership exceding ten white males would of held white power beliefs.

but anyways
One of my friends just told me today his brother is a neo nazi and got kicked out of our school earlier this year (big school i never even saw him). The contrast between him and his brother must be insane cause this guy is shy, and well behaved, smart, nice. His brother goes to reform school or w.e their called.

original=punk
03-20-2008, 11:57 PM
Swastika's were used in Egyptian imagery as a symbol of power. It's always been a symbol of power.