Fish Karma

PDA

View Full Version : Fish Karma

RockThe40oz
03-10-2008, 10:54 PM
So, over the past 30 minutes, I've developed an obsession with www.pandora.com ... and I came across and artist Fish Karma.

The song was Raunched and I liked it quite a bit... looked them up on wiki and it appears it's just a single guy labeled as "is an American punk rock/comedy rock/folk rock musician from Tucson, Arizona"

Anybody heard of him or know where I can find some more music by him?

molly bee
03-10-2008, 11:50 PM
I've never heard of him. I'll take a look.
I used to be obsessed with Pandora! I haven't gone on there in awhile though. I also used to really like last.fm, they have a recommendation radio which is basically what pandora does. The only annoying thing is that you have to install the scrobbling thing which tracks what music you listen to. It didn't cause any problems for my computer though.

RockThe40oz
03-10-2008, 11:54 PM
I've never heard of him. I'll take a look.
I used to be obsessed with Pandora! I haven't gone on there in awhile though. I also used to really like last.fm, they have a recommendation radio which is basically what pandora does. The only annoying thing is that you have to install the scrobbling thing which tracks what music you listen to. It didn't cause any problems for my computer though.

I use last.fm also, but pandora seems to be much more versatile. I like keeping track of what music I listen to. It's interesting to get those kinds of statistics