He Is Legend.

PDA

View Full Version : He Is Legend.

Pancake182
03-11-2008, 01:27 PM
does anyone here like em?
i love thier sound. i think there really good..!

papersun87
03-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Suck Out the Poison is TERRIBLE.

I Am Hollywood is one of the greatest albums of all time.

Pancake182
03-11-2008, 04:32 PM
yeah i love i am hollywood

Coheed777
03-11-2008, 05:04 PM
I like He Is Legend, but only their old stuff.

I Am Hollywood is probably one of the best albums I've ever heard.

suck out the poison sucked ass though :(

Pancake182
03-11-2008, 05:21 PM
yeah i guess it did.
there old stuff i def. . better tho.

TheSound
03-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Suck out the poison has awesome guitar riffs. It takes more than one listen to get to like it though. The only disappointment is the voice, which he ****ed up big time.

Both are great CDs though, I Am Hollywood is more musical, while Suck Out The Poison is different and has more complicated riffs. I'd like to hear a 3rd CD though.

papersun87
03-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Like many other bands who got popular the same time as HIL was touring for I Am Hollywood, Schuylar screamed himself hoarse. I doubt he'll ever sing like he did on IAH again, which is a mad shame because his singing on that album was out of this world.

Pancake182
03-12-2008, 01:05 PM
i think he will continue to be good.
maybe just not as good??

TheSound
03-12-2008, 02:51 PM
He is still good. It's just that his current voice does not suit the old music, although they did good to change their style a little to fit his voice.

manipulator
03-15-2008, 06:39 PM
a band i recently got into (last 6-8 months) and theyre amazing. i love their sound on I am hollywood. and yes i believe that suck out the poison just isn't as great... but anyway, what i really like is their ability to put fairy tales into contemporary music. (thats what i am hollywood is all about)

outerheaven2005
03-27-2008, 09:53 PM
I've seen HIL over 8 times, but their latest tours have disappointed me greatly. He acts drunk on stage now, and talks every line now. He sang off key, and not even at the right parts.. I saw them again after that, and it was the same. It's a shame, because I used to be a die-hard HIL fan, driving 6-8 hours to see them.

papersun87
03-27-2008, 10:02 PM
^ For real? Dang, that's a major shame. According to MySpace, they went into the studio to start work on a new album today . . . and this is gonna be a make-or-break album, I think. They intentionally pissed off their fanbase by deciding to go all stoner rock and basically give the finger to the band they used to be, and if they decide to keep acting all, "Yeah, we do what we want, suckas!!" they're not going to have any fans left.

Shame, really. I Am Hollywood is one of the best albums of this decade.

outerheaven2005
03-27-2008, 10:47 PM
^ Well, here's hoping for the best, man. I agree, if the new album isn't any good, I'm just gonna give up listening to them. Besides I Am Hollywood and the EP of course.
Suck out the Poison came out at a weird time though, with the band breaking up when they finished recording, and the guitarist leaving, so maybe it's just a one time thing. Hopefully..