Rock N' Roll HOF

PDA

View Full Version : Rock N' Roll HOF

fattypumbaa
03-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Why is no one mentioning Little Walter? He was inducted last night. Sure it may be as a sideman but c'mon the man is a legend. I want to know why people are only talking about Madonna and Mellencamp. Little Walter is a great talent and should be given the credit he deserves not some pop has been or the guy who sings in car commercials.

gopherthegreat
03-11-2008, 05:21 PM
you shoudnt care about anything the rock hall does. its stupid.

fattypumbaa
03-11-2008, 07:03 PM
you shoudnt care about anything the rock hall does. its stupid.

I don't really all that much. I just hate how not one person has given any respect to Walter. They just can't wait to tell you why KISS or Metallica should be in. No one gives a **** about a true legend and it saddens me.

opivy21
03-11-2008, 08:03 PM
I watched quite a bit of that and I didn't see him get inducted. That's neat that he did though. As far as the reaction goes, I can't say I'm surprised. You and I appreciate his talent and what he's done, but the fact is that most people just don't enjoy the blues as much as we do.

Jimmy94
03-12-2008, 12:18 AM
the ventures didn't get much mention either, they kick ass

gopherthegreat
03-12-2008, 06:16 PM
I don't really all that much. I just hate how not one person has given any respect to Walter. They just can't wait to tell you why KISS or Metallica should be in. No one gives a **** about a true legend and it saddens me.
well you cant expect a stupid organization to not do stupid things.

i see what you mean, though.

Jimmy94
03-12-2008, 07:34 PM
the hall of fame museum in cleveland isn't half bad though, the doors exhibit was cool, now they've got one going for the Help! Beatles movie.

The bob dylan and jimi hendrix exhibits were very cool, especially the collection of hendrix's awesome clothes.

Mr.Cuddles
03-12-2008, 07:54 PM
we should start a blues and jazz HOF
btw im goin to the on in clevlend sunday :)