Worst Fans/ Most Annoying

PDA

View Full Version : Worst Fans/ Most Annoying

saosin22533
03-12-2008, 01:44 AM
What band do you think has the worst fans on UG? I don't really want to talk about all of Panic's and FOB annoying 14-year-old screamers. I mean fans on UG. So discuss the general fanbase of certain bands that really just get on your nerves. And I know that it's the internet, but let's try to be mature.

Personally I would say fans of Blink, +44, and AVA. It seems as if a lot of them think that these guys **** gold, killed Hitler, and invented electricity. I've recently seen threands on how Tom Delonge is the best guitarist and stuff like that. Now they may have been noobs, for a lack of a better word, but still, it gets old.

Another group of fans that generally annoy me are My Chemical Romance's fans. I've seen so many saying that Gerard Way is the best at this or that and Ray Toro is the best guitarist. I don't know, it's just the way they go about that really just pisses me off.

So it's your turn now I guess.
Have fun, be safe.

Raijin.xiii
03-12-2008, 01:47 AM
how about metallica and megadeth fans.

M Power
03-12-2008, 01:48 AM
Slayer fans...only group that is cool with listening to the same album with a different name every time it comes out.

afratmdk
03-12-2008, 01:50 AM
Dream Theater fans:

Cause dream theater is the god awful worst excuse for a band
they do not rock.
they are not metal.

and anyone who is willing to devote themselves in fanship to this group automatically categorizes themselves as lame

you want real progressive metal listen to between the buried and me (and it kills me that they're on tour with dream theater) or protest the hero

Covin
03-12-2008, 01:54 AM
I disagree completely. Mainly, metal fans in general. They fail to see the art in other genres besides aggressive stuff... NOT ALL, but most.

Then again, black metal fans spam a lot more with shock-rock value comments. I remember this one Dying Fetus fan somewhere on last.fm that just spammed some poor Europop artist with "your baby daughter guzzles your cum" after this woman posted about her baby daughter speaking for her first words from a song.

Close-mindedness and disrespect are pretty immature, and those are the things I can't stand the most. The panic! fans, I can't stand them, but at least they'll leave you alone if you let them alone. lol

Delanoir
03-12-2008, 01:56 AM
how about metallica and megadeth fans.

Dream Theater fans:

Cause dream theater is the god awful worst excuse for a band
they do not rock.
they are not metal.

and anyone who is willing to devote themselves in fanship to this group automatically categorizes themselves as lame

you want real progressive metal listen to between the buried and me (and it kills me that they're on tour with dream theater) or protest the hero

People like this.

It's really stupid to generalize all fans of a band without being specific.

I also hate any fan that feels like their favorite band/artist is the best there is, and that if they don't happen to like another band/artist, then they must make horrible music. Of course it's not you! It must be everyone else. :rolleyes:

candysars
03-12-2008, 01:59 AM
between the buried and me = dirt
not in quality, but just their name.

on topic, Rage Against the Machine Fans.

afratmdk
03-12-2008, 02:02 AM
i'm actually a fan of a lot of different stuff.....metal, hardcore, ska, hard rock......i just have a very intense dislike of dream theater

BenFoffenbock
03-12-2008, 02:06 AM
It's not really specific to genres. Every band and/or genre has it's fair share of elitists. Anyone who's intolerant of other types of music is an arsehole in my books.

kryptonite22
03-12-2008, 06:00 AM
wow it's fun to stereotype people, huh?