Newest Song, [GP5, GP4, MIDI} C4C

PDA

View Full Version : Newest Song, [GP5, GP4, MIDI} C4C

Logan21
03-26-2008, 07:32 PM
This is my newest song, it probably my first full song that i can say i put a lilttle bit of effort in, i still don't know how to use Guitar Pro to well so i try my best anyways the usual
C4C
:peace: :devil: :peace: Logan21 :peace: :devil: :peace:

piquet
03-27-2008, 04:44 AM
Very, very nice. I love the absolute simplicity of it - kind of makes me feel like an ass, muddling around with classical.

Normally, I would make some sort of question as to where the solo was, but .. I don't think this piece needed it. It's simply straight to it. It just embodies that feeling of ignoring everything in the world when you're focused on kicking someone's ass.

danilo19
03-27-2008, 12:40 PM
It's pretty cool. It gave me that Pantera kick everyones ass just pure power feel. The clean was a bit boring though. The main like "chorus" part got a bit repetitive but overall its a good song. Usually, not something I'm into but this came out pretty decent.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13499585#post13499585

Crit mine please?

SForbz-Rockstar
03-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Didn't really like the rallentando part. Was quite redundant since all it done was lead into the main riff again. Perhaps adding a new section after that rallentando would give it more emphasis.

Other than that it was pretty good. Would make a good Alt/Hard Rock song that someone like Atreyu or Caliban would write.

talentfree
03-27-2008, 02:13 PM
it's preety simple.. i like it.
reminds me of new metal (sorry :D)
hard not to bang (;
as i said.. it's simple. you cant do something really wrong
i like the bassline and the drums.
but it sounds a bit empty without vocals..
record it. with vocals. <:

crit my song (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=819562) ?

Logan21
03-28-2008, 02:02 PM
I wish i could record it, but i don't have an electric guitar or recording equipment, every i put up on UG is made on my acoustic

Matt Chavie
03-29-2008, 10:13 AM
It does give a nu metal vibe kinda. It you had the two guitars doing something different more often it would make this sound fuller. I didn't like the clean guitar very much, imo it could have stayed distorted and had the same effect. There was nothing that made my mouth drop but it was solid. 6.5/10