anyone like the new Scars on Broadway song?

PDA

View Full Version : anyone like the new Scars on Broadway song?

Nole07
03-29-2008, 12:47 AM
oh man i love it, in case you haven't heard of them, Scars on Broadway are basically Daron and John from System of a Down, its ****ing awesome. check out their myspace.

meonme
03-29-2008, 01:04 AM
its.... decent... the vocals seem half-hearted... the guitar work was just dull... and the drums did a nice job of staying in the background and being completely unoriginal... plus that one lead guitar doing the mass bending... is just ****ing annoying, all in all 4/10

hugmeplz
03-29-2008, 01:41 AM
its.... decent... the vocals seem half-hearted... the guitar work was just dull... and the drums did a nice job of staying in the background and being completely unoriginal... plus that one lead guitar doing the mass bending... is just ****ing annoying, all in all 4/10

This sums it up perfectly.

Superperfex
03-29-2008, 08:41 AM
Yeah, but I liked it.

I remember when Serj unveiled The Unthinking Majority, I thought the album was going to suck. But it ended up being good.

Mikeizzle
03-29-2008, 03:15 PM
it was simple but great.

skullbasher10
03-31-2008, 05:06 PM
i want a tab for the song.

R_U_READY?
04-02-2008, 08:54 AM
just listened to it now, its AWFUL someone please ****ing explain to me why the **** serj daron an john hav split apart an done exactly what they do in system just seperately the whole reason for a hiatus was so they could do their own things they're just doing exactly the ****ing same shavo's the only one doing anything different.

I think daron's just tryin to be another kurt cobain

PS i thought scars was supposed to be electronica