Epic Melodic Metal (Gp5,Gp4,Midi)

PDA

View Full Version : Epic Melodic Metal (Gp5,Gp4,Midi)

Jonathan Trejo
03-30-2008, 01:24 AM
Ok First of all, I would like to thank the following people who have contributed making this song possible.

1339 - For his idea on the Heres An Idea Thread...
b101 - For Contributing
Ceresz - For Contributing
xxCHANCExx - For Contributing
ctb - For Contributing
Carl6661 - For Contributing
Garb - For Trying
SForbz-Rockstar - For Contributing
And Myself lol J.T.

If you would like to know who did what and how its pretty easy. Just back track the posts on this thread right here. Where it all started http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792113&page=1&pp=20

Ok now to the good Stuff. The most time spent on this song was from me and xxCHANCExx. Other people thought it was dead. And it is dead now cause we've all got bored and started writing new material. Since that time i thought i'd post it here thanking everyone and getting crits on our work. We dont have a name for the song. All we know that it sounds epic lol.

Heres a rough draft of who had done what aight. If you think that you've done more than i gave u credit for then pm me and ill be happy to make the changes.

J.T. = Made the intro riff, Ceresz put it together and added drums and some fade in and fade out notes. I then added Lead, B101 added a nice rhyrthm riff xxCHANCExx Added a whole bunch. He harmonize most of the song. Did the chorus, Man i forget what else he did. But he and I kept on adding till it was dead lol :P. Carl6661 did some awesome sweeping scale stuff lol. Ceresz did the riff before the sweeping scales. Then me and xxCHANCExx took over and finished it i guess lol. So there you have it. An Epic Song from some of us UG'ers... Bravo! :peace:

Mung bean
03-30-2008, 03:05 AM
Awesome Job guys! Very epic. Reminds me somewhat of Machine head but with Nine inch nails. Very awesome.

xxCHANCExx
03-30-2008, 04:11 PM
Yay, and I've been having some new ideas for the song if that's a sign we should start editing and moving on with this again.

Jonathan Trejo
03-30-2008, 06:25 PM
aight lol, Yeah we could finish this lol, Finally :)

xxCHANCExx
03-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Ya lol, I'll try and come up with something and edit some of what we had already. I did a few updates that I didn't post, so I'll do that now. Just fixed a few wrong scaled note and some harmonies.

Jonathan Trejo
03-30-2008, 07:22 PM
We should do this over aim lol. Itll be much easier hehe. If you have one add me. mines ledzbounz

PinkIsCool
03-30-2008, 08:48 PM
That's really good dude.

xxCHANCExx
03-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Alright, I'll add you. Mine is masterleg1t.