a riff i wrote...but im kindof a noob

PDA

View Full Version : a riff i wrote...but im kindof a noob

GuitarSpnkr
04-03-2008, 12:05 AM
sooo I wrote a lil riff....not too original...it sounds sortof cowboys from hell inspired maybe? idk....I'm not sure how to copywrite my song or whatev tho...so if you could help me out it with that it would be effin great....

once I'm told howta copywrite it then I'll enclose the tab on my next reply....

Jonathan Trejo
04-03-2008, 01:12 AM
get guitar pro, it has copywrite law or whatever alrdy inlisted in the program...

MyGuitarAndMe
04-03-2008, 06:18 PM
get guitar pro, it has copywrite law or whatever alrdy inlisted in the program...

if you don't have guitar pro however, what i do is print a tab and burn a cd, put lyrics in if you have them, then put it into an envelope and send it too yourself, that way when it goes threw the post office, they stamp it and you therefore have a goverment verified date on that envelope. when you recieve it back don't open it!!! so therefore anybody who does rip you off will need to prove they made it up before the date on the envelope.

peace out dude :peace:

GuitarSpnkr
04-04-2008, 11:14 PM
mkay guys thanx I DLed the guitarpro deal so I'll show you what I got so far on my next post....its nothing drop dead amazing but i think its kindo cool

Its_Rock77
04-05-2008, 12:43 AM
while we're on the subject, does GP give you the date you first saved it or the most recent update?

because both seem pretty useless to me. after all, you could save a blank file now and update it later with someone else's song or update your song and the date will be after someone else copied it.

could someone shed some light on this subject? :)