Monty (Gp5,Gp4,Midi)

PDA

View Full Version : Monty (Gp5,Gp4,Midi)

Ziggums
04-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Okay so this is the 5th song i've been working on. It's not finished yet and only lasts about 1:45. I could do with some ideas for the bridge and chorus though. The song starts quite slow but speeds up for the verse. I'm also unsure of what genre you'd put it in. Lyrics are in a link in my sig if you want to look. C4C as usual.
Cheers.

duncang
04-04-2008, 11:35 AM
That was, if I'm honest, absolutely terrible. The bass and guitar didn't even sound like part of the same song, the drums were totally disorganized and silly and the guitar parts just sounded like you just stuck any old notes into GP and put it over that droning, boring and overly repetitive bassline.

I would suggest improvements but this really doesn't have anything going for it, sorry.

(Return crit link's in my sig)

Of_Wolves
04-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Hmmm, duncang pretty much hit the nail on the head with what I was going to say. Buuuut since this isn't finished I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. If you want to attach a genre to it... well to me it lends itself to doom pretty well. But I'm not a huge fan of that genre so I wouldn't really know if it was or not.

One thing I can say however is stick to a key and sort out those drums in to something that will make it actually sound ... I dunno ...

better perhaps.

Crit?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=830428