Dark Symphonic Metal [Gp5,Gp4,midi]

PDA

View Full Version : Dark Symphonic Metal [Gp5,Gp4,midi]

Pingis_Or_Death
04-05-2008, 07:04 PM
This is my first power metal/symphonic metal song. I made it after listening to some Wintersun, Finntroll and some other folk metal/power metal bands...Tell me what you think of it. Crit for crit as usual.

vIsIbleNoIsE
04-05-2008, 07:17 PM
hell yea, this sounds like something i would really listen to. congratulations for composing what i think is one of the best metal songs in this forum.

Garb
04-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Sort of repetitive in a way... I'd also like to know how you plan on bending the harpsichord note. =P

It sounded really good. I really liked 47-54's groove.

Good job man.

Pingis_Or_Death
04-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Sort of repetitive in a way... I'd also like to know how you plan on bending the harpsichord note. =P

It sounded really good. I really liked 47-54's groove.

Good job man.
Yeah it might be a bit repetitive, but I'm sure it'll be a lot less repetitive with a singer...
On bending the note...Have you ever heard of a keyboard? Most keyboards have pitch shifter thingys on them (don't know the exact term for them lol).

Matt Chavie
04-05-2008, 09:08 PM
That would to me at least be a very impressive keys player. It was repetitive but wouldn't be with a singer. It was very metal, and I mean metal as in my idea of straight up metal, no twists. I'd show this to someone to explain metal in it's simplest form. If that's what you wanted to do you did a very good job. But personally I like variation and other stuff so 6.5/10.

Garb
04-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Yeah it might be a bit repetitive, but I'm sure it'll be a lot less repetitive with a singer...
On bending the note...Have you ever heard of a keyboard? Most keyboards have pitch shifter thingys on them (don't know the exact term for them lol).

Yeah. I thought of that as I was typing.. But I was too lazy to fix it. And, I agree, with a singer it wouldn't be noticeably repetitive.