Acid Rain [Rock] (GP5/MIDI) *not finished*

PDA

View Full Version : Acid Rain [Rock] (GP5/MIDI) *not finished*

Circasurvive
04-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Yeah, a friend and I cooked this up a few days ago and I think it's decent enough to bring on here.

It's obviously nowhere near done, but right now I'm just trying to figure out what needs cut out/ what needs rearranged. I feel that it's a bit disorganized, but in any case...

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Jelowe
04-10-2008, 03:05 PM
i'd say mainstream radio would eat that **** up

adaeha
04-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Some pretty good stuff there. Only criticism I have of it so far is that you could add a bit more variation to the bassline in the intro riff :)

And if I'm right the title is the same as a song by Angra :P

Circasurvive
04-10-2008, 05:29 PM
I have no idea why he wanted to label it as "acid rain". It sounded pretty corny to me, so we'll end up changing it along the line, I just kind of wanted to call it... something.

In any case, I want to try to make it sound a BIT more original than it does... any ideas?

bloodshed344
04-10-2008, 06:20 PM
It's kinda like, unless you can think of a good breakdown or something then you're stuck down the path of unoriginality..

AMONGtheSILENCE
04-10-2008, 08:16 PM
it sounds pretty good, but I'm gonna have to go with Jelowe, it sounds a bit too mainstream, but you can always improve it as you develop with it, cuz some parts sounded really cool.

crit mine? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825407

Its_Rock77
04-10-2008, 08:19 PM
awesome username. :)

I like where it's at now. you've got some good stuff goin on. a breakdown would be nice. some kind of guitar solo would be cool too. other than that, I can't really think of anything. good job. I liked it.