[Gp4,5,Midi]Weird thing..

PDA

View Full Version : [Gp4,5,Midi]Weird thing..

Garb
04-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I was gonna wait for my other song to get more critique before I posted this... But it doesn't seem like it's going to, so I'm posting this now. lol

It's really weird... Not quite sure how to describe it. I really like it though.

Hope you all enjoy. Let me know what you think (but, not just like "rly gud, crit mine?" some actual critique of what you think lol), and I'll return the favor.

bloodshed344
04-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Pretty cool, kept my attention for most of the time, but it's hard for me to focus my attention on one thing for awhile anyway. I didn't like the guitar in measure 50 and the guitar in measures 121-125. I wouldn't suggest removing it, just changing it. Most of it was pretty good though but some parts just seemed to drag on a little bit to long.

7.5/10

Crit mine if you want to:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=831675

Themadisraeli
04-23-2008, 05:25 PM
I feel like my brain has been sodomized by the prog fairy.

This was overall very good and impressive, the way you blended in what the synths were doing and what the guitars were doing was very impressive, I really don't have any complaints, I'd think if this were a prog metal album instrumental interlude that'd be where I'd be best suited.

11/10 for raping my brain

Links 2 3 4
04-23-2008, 06:05 PM
Wow. I hated the beginning, but I was surprised. The rest of the song is real unique. 9/10 (regarding the beginning)

MarchOfEternity
04-24-2008, 06:37 AM
rly gud, crit mine?

...lol, just kidding :peace: .

Wow, that sure is an interesting song. Really creative use on instrument on this song. It's like borderline Avant-Garde lol. From hearing the intro I thought this was going to be some kind of trance song lol, but it felt to "empty" to be one. But then the main riff (can you call it that?) enters, and it was really cool and enjoyable. The guitars at ms 50 caught me off-guard, however it was gone just as fast. Really nice there. Starting at ms 61 it sounded like the child born from jazz and techno mating lol, especially when the guitar harmonics plays lead. However, ms 92 was kinda... dunno... it kinda killed the atmosphere. However, when the guitar enters, it gets really fun and cool, although it kinda reminds me of video games :confused: . But I kinda dislike the sliding harmonics starting at 129. It was good as an intro, but the progression to that part was not on par with the rest of the song.

But all in all, the song is still really a good one. Really unique, and creative too at that. It's unlike anything I've seen here, like the rest of your works, which are damn awesome. 9.5/10 from me :) . C4C? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=842733