13 (gp5, Gp4, Midi)

PDA

View Full Version : 13 (gp5, Gp4, Midi)

kiki94bass
04-14-2008, 12:35 PM
I call it 13 because I was 13 when I wrote it and it's the 13th song I wrote! :D

Don't be shy to give crits. :no:

It still needs vocals and a solo on a electric guitar (I just can't write a guitar solo :( )!

I'm still working on this song. :)

C4C :peace:

bloodshed344
04-14-2008, 10:56 PM
It was really good, just the major things I noticed:
Acoustic solo ended abruptly
Drums were not good at most parts
Drums never started again past measure 77
Seemed a little short

7/10 - Pretty good

guitar-godfrey
04-14-2008, 11:01 PM
im sorry if this is in the wrong thread but, what programme do you guys use to create guitar midis?

kiki94bass
04-15-2008, 01:04 PM
im sorry if this is in the wrong thread but, what programme do you guys use to create guitar midis?
just use guitar pro and go to File/Export/Midi :peace:

kiki94bass
04-15-2008, 01:09 PM
It was really good, just the major things I noticed:
Acoustic solo ended abruptly
Drums were not good at most parts
Drums never started again past measure 77
Seemed a little short

7/10 - Pretty good
Thanks dude! I know that the drums aren't any good because I don't know how to play drums or make good drums in GP, I just put them there so that it seems a little more complete, and there are drums past measure 77 but I didn't put them in GP :D ! I know it's short but as I said it needs a solo on an electric guitar which should be played while the last riff is still playing :peace:

SHEEM
04-16-2008, 01:21 PM
Something between the crappy acoustic guitar (It's GP's fault, not yours) and the bass seemed outta tune, but the playing on the higher register of the bass covers this problem.

TooLz
04-21-2008, 02:02 PM
I really liked it when the acoustic kicks back in around bar 60, and the bass lines were sweet.

kiki94bass
05-12-2008, 08:16 AM
I finished it a long time ago but my computer didn't work for a while and i fixed it so I'm posting the finished tab (I erased the drums because I SUCK at making drums in GP :) )
:peace:

Thomasoman
05-12-2008, 11:16 AM
it seems really incomplete to me. You have some great riffs, especially on the bass, and with a little refinement it could be quite excellent. I can write a drum track for you, if you'd like?

kiki94bass
05-22-2008, 01:10 PM
it seems really incomplete to me. You have some great riffs, especially on the bass, and with a little refinement it could be quite excellent. I can write a drum track for you, if you'd like?

Please write the drums :peace:

rodrigomierh
05-26-2008, 12:16 AM
the intro had a weird rhytm, and you repeated too much the riff IMO, even with some of he variations I got tired of it. I liked the acoustic at 60, the outro was great too. I thinks there is not much flow in the song, you just repeat several riffs one after the other. The bass Was awesomee through the whole song. Great job on that. I think it stills needs some work, and you should make it longer ( finish that acoustic solo! ).

kiki94bass
05-27-2008, 08:12 AM
the intro had a weird rhytm, and you repeated too much the riff IMO, even with some of he variations I got tired of it. I liked the acoustic at 60, the outro was great too. I thinks there is not much flow in the song, you just repeat several riffs one after the other. The bass Was awesomee through the whole song. Great job on that. I think it stills needs some work, and you should make it longer ( finish that acoustic solo! ).
I know I repeated one of the riffs too much but that's because vocals go while that riff is played but I didn't put the vocals in the tab.
Thanks for the crit ;) .

:peace: