Im Logz! Help!

PDA

View Full Version : Im Logz! Help!

p.cross
04-17-2008, 02:34 PM
Hey guys, (To the Mods)
Im kinda stuck. You guys know I've moved house, Unfortunatly, my laptops hard drive broke down and I had the shop replace the hard drive.

Another unfortunatly, I lost all my data, and also I forgot my passwords for everything. I tried to log into UG, but i forgot my password and locked myself out, so i decided to resend my password to my email address.

But unfortunatly, I had my password reset for hotmail a while ago (a bunch of random letters etc), and I've always used MSN to log me in automatically, so I cant remember my email address either :sad:

So Im really stuck loggin in to anything. If one of the admins, or smods can either reset my password, or change my email address I would appriciate it alot :D

I can give you the IP address of the computer I was using when I was loggin in before I moved house, and my email address which was registered, I can tell you the last thread I wrote in the SF and a bit of what I wrote in it, ermmm, I still have steve and daves mobile phone number from when we met up in london, so I can email steve/dave to confirm that its me...

erm I cant think of anything else, If you want to email me, Ill be checking this accounts PMs, Or you can add me on msn: p.cross@live.co.uk Ill only accept mods, so no users adding me please.

Thanks guys.

FrenchyFungus
04-17-2008, 02:37 PM
Lulz, multi.

I don't even need to check it's really you, your typing style is so easy to recognise :haha

PM Rankles, if you haven't already.

I'll add you on MSN, or go in chat, I have your email address in there somewhere.

:cheers:

Carmel
04-20-2008, 03:01 PM
:o

SilentDeftone
04-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Silly n00b.

Only believe him if he can redirect you to the infamous "SDblingshizzle" on his photobucket!

-SD :dance:

Logz
05-04-2008, 11:02 AM
^ possibly my best-worst photoshop ever :p: