Need songname :)

PDA

View Full Version : Need songname :)

betavertion
05-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Hello ppl. I'm sorry if this thread is placed in the wrong place, but i thought i was the right place.

Anyways, there must be some blueslovers out there who knows the name of this song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LAWYFBS-s14

I really need it, so i can find tabs for it. It makes it so much easier :)

I think EC did a cover for this song, so i'm currently listening to my EC collection, to find this.

Thank you.

Blurry 505
05-09-2008, 06:36 PM
I dont know the song sorry, but I bet you could tab it yourself in about 2 minutes, if that.

I would tab it but I have never used the code before. Simple blues pattern man!

Dimebag22
05-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Yeah dude, that song would take you like 5 minutes to tab out. Forget the name of the song, heard it before though.

theneildeal
05-09-2008, 07:22 PM
It's called Generic Blues Song

Not really. I don't know. Why not learn to play it from that video, and jam the rest???

ze monsta
05-10-2008, 06:21 AM
That song is definitely on the Beano album.
I think it's supposed to be "All Your Love" off the top of my head. I'll check though. :)

MONSTA EDIT:

It's "What I'd Say" by John Mayall and The Bluesbreakers. That song has the craziest drum solo, when I first heard it I just thought "I totally didn't see that coming! :eek:"

But as Neil said, it's a generic blues piece.

:)
Hope it helped,

Gus

betavertion
05-10-2008, 06:47 AM
I thought about tabbing it myself, but i really liked the song, so i wanted the name of it, so i could find some more good songs by them.

Thank you so much, ze monsta! You're my hero! :)

ze monsta
05-10-2008, 06:57 AM
That's OK, it only took about 5 minutes.