I dont really care...

PDA

View Full Version : I dont really care...

slayer1516
06-08-2008, 07:25 PM
I think the Load albums are ****in great. They have great songs, amazing vibe, and plenty of vision. I don't think they stand up to RTL or MOP. I would say they are equal to AJFA... and the Black Album. And they beat the hell out of half-filler KEA.

Thoughts on the albums?

soundgarden19
06-08-2008, 07:31 PM
What the fUkc are talking about, shut up and take it to the Metallica thread.

slayer1516
06-08-2008, 07:33 PM
What the fUkc are talking about, shut up and take it to the Metallica thread.

Aren't you cool, swearing at me over through the internet. How constructive.

And there is a reason this isn't in the metal forum :peace:

jsa1031
06-08-2008, 07:35 PM
well i don't listen to that much metallica but my friends are really into them and claim that the albums themselves are good, but they're just not Metallica

shredzilla
06-08-2008, 07:46 PM
well i don't listen to that much metallica but my friends are really into them and claim that the albums themselves are good, but they're just not Metallica
I'd have to agree with this statement. Bob Rock is slowly killing metallica. st anger is my proof of this. hope their new album is better.

slayer1516
06-08-2008, 07:47 PM
I'd have to agree with this statement. Bob Rock is slowly killing metallica. st anger is my proof of this. hope their new album is better.

They dropped Bob Rock for Rick Rubin (producer of Reign in Blood).

shredzilla
06-08-2008, 08:27 PM
i know and i expect their new album to be good otherwise im about ready to give up on them.

soundgarden19
06-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Aren't you cool, swearing at me over through the internet. How constructive.

And there is a reason this isn't in the metal forum :peace:

Well actually I didn't officially cuss you out i just said fUkc because this site censors swears, but yeah I think i'm cooler than you, you do like load and reload.

bradulator
06-08-2008, 11:01 PM
I've never understood the hate for those albums...I understand it's not true metallica and not super thrashy but still...

TexasRG
06-09-2008, 05:54 AM
They are great albums for what they are... the fans just expected something different and through a fit. I applaud them for trying something different.

Although I am ready for Metallica again, and I think Rick Rubin will handle that task just fine with the new album.

Alucard II
06-09-2008, 06:40 AM
I think the Load albums are ****in great. They have great songs, amazing vibe, and plenty of vision. I don't think they stand up to RTL or MOP. I would say they are equal to AJFA... and the Black Album. And they beat the hell out of half-filler KEA.

Thoughts on the albums?i dont mind that you like Load and ReLoad - i personally think they're **** albums - but the fact that you think they're better than Kill Em All voids your opinion :p:

slayer1516
06-09-2008, 05:26 PM
i dont mind that you like Load and ReLoad - i personally think they're **** albums - but the fact that you think they're better than Kill Em All voids your opinion :p:

Half filler...like I said ;)

Even though the other half is some of the greatest metal i have heard

slayer1516
06-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Well actually I didn't officially cuss you out i just said fUkc because this site censors swears, but yeah I think i'm cooler than you, you do like load and reload.

I really don't feel like arguing over the internet. It is a waste of time and unconstructive. Grow up, you are not impressing anyone.

soundgarden19
06-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Yeah I really want to impress a bunch of fat 18 year olds yelling about their favorite metallica album. anyways go to the Metallica thread.