How many people really hate people who think dragonforce is the best!

PDA

View Full Version : How many people really hate people who think dragonforce is the best!

Aib
06-19-2008, 01:02 AM
Do you really hate People who say: Quote" Dragonforce's guitarist is a god" or "dragonforce is the best" or "______(your favorite guitarist's name here) sucks compared to Dragonforce"? Cause i am sick and tired of these guitar hero wanna be's the think dragonforce is the best because its hard on guitar hero. Seriously, someone said the Herman Li and Sam were 10x better then Dimebag, Jimmy Page and Malmsteen put together. Is this not wrong, next time, just smoke the person in the head right?

Well, have fun telling stories and such: Sincerely Aib.... :headbang:

FightinIrishPJ
06-19-2008, 01:07 AM
i totally agree with you... "real guitar" is alot easier than guitar hero after you've been playing for a while... "tapping! WOW! BEST GUITARIST EVER... " seriously.. that's all guitar hero teaches people now.. i had guitar hero one and sold it to buy a real guitar.. that's how it should be done

HeavenlyVirus
06-19-2008, 01:08 AM
I'm tired of unwarranted hate on DF just because some of their fans are idiots. I don't go around dissing on Pantera because their fans make dimebag out to be a god.

Now *reported* because this is just f*cking stupid

ealtdharkon
06-19-2008, 01:11 AM
Ha... Dime wins, 'cause he was in Pantera, and when some of their members went on stage drunk, the band still managed to pull together and play their damn songs.

Dragonforce = fail.

Although, I also hate people who whine about Dragonforce being loved by people who play Guitar Hero. A lot of people have hailed them as amazing long before Guitar Hero.
But they're not Gods no, they're merely a more accessible version of Satch, Yngwie, Gilbert and the rest of the shred master crew. As they tend to do more songs, and the public cannot handle all out guitars only madness.

Silly public.
And give them their credit - could Dime and Page play what they do? (Malmsteen could, that we know.)

Guitarfreak777
06-19-2008, 01:14 AM
Ha... Dime wins, 'cause he was in Pantera, and when some of their members went on stage drunk, the band still managed to pull together and play their damn songs.

Dragonforce = fail.

Although, I also hate people who whine about Dragonforce being loved by people who play Guitar Hero. A lot of people have hailed them as amazing long before Guitar Hero.
But they're not Gods no, they're merely a more accessible version of Satch, Yngwie, Gilbert and the rest of the shred master crew. As they tend to do more songs, and the public cannot handle all out guitars only madness.

Silly public.
And give them their credit - could Dime and Page play what they do? (Malmsteen could, that we know.)

I enjoy Page and Dime's playing better :P

ealtdharkon
06-19-2008, 01:18 AM
I enjoy Page and Dime's playing better :P

Me too, personally, I only said to give them their credit (credit where credits due...) in that they can play very well...
...but anyone can play well, if they learn it, and bumsex theory.

Some people just have a natural feel for things, so Dime will always sound better.
You don't just listen to a Dime solo, you feel it with him. In many ways, every time you break out an album of his, he's alive again.