epic wanna be song gp4,5 midi

PDA

View Full Version : epic wanna be song gp4,5 midi

lionslicer9999
07-16-2008, 12:54 AM
Came up with the beginning while watching jurassic park, then other stuff, bla bla bla.

It's kind of stupid, but I think it sounds cool none the less and I just have to show someone.

wyldemetal1
07-16-2008, 01:02 AM
your music does not sound that good work on getting some good sounding recordings or your just making yourself look like an idiot. Ya so get better sounding recordings it sounds like hair growing from a monkeys ass hole.

Slaytanic1993
07-16-2008, 01:08 AM
your music does not sound that good work on getting some good sounding recordings or your just making yourself look like an idiot. Ya so get better sounding recordings it sounds like hair growing from a monkeys ass hole.

Since when does MIDI make you look like an idiot? Notice you are in the forum where people exclusively use MIDI files...one fail point.

TS, will edit with my opinion.

Goredit: By the way, there's only a GP5 in there. And, it sounds pretty good, nothing bad, just kind of...there...nothing to change, nothing to complain about really. As I said, just good, nothing wrong. Had a very catchy groovey rhythm.

lionslicer9999
07-16-2008, 01:12 AM
first guy confused me

and I put the gp4 and midi there, I must have forgot.

bluezombie
07-16-2008, 01:15 AM
What the hell, man?

FlyingPooooo
07-16-2008, 02:10 AM
Not going to lie to ya man.
Not my style.

I did however love the outro riff.
Try and use it more efficiently tough.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15271384#post15271384

Regression
07-16-2008, 08:06 AM
The harmonising guitar part in the start could be given a miss maybe? Sorry, I just find that sort of stuff way to overused and personally don't think it sounds that great. I hear it occasionally pulled off well, but most of the time it just seems unneccesary.

Same applies to bar 12, I liked the riff, but then the harmonising stuff, no.

13 onwards was good, not much to say about it really.

23 onwards, decent, but the melody, ends up seeming pretty amatuer at points. It's catchy for a while, but try do something to keep it interesting.

If you feel like critting my song, 1st link in sig.

lionslicer9999
07-16-2008, 08:44 AM
The harmonising guitar part in the start could be given a miss maybe? Sorry, I just find that sort of stuff way to overused and personally don't think it sounds that great. I hear it occasionally pulled off well, but most of the time it just seems unneccesary.

Same applies to bar 12, I liked the riff, but then the harmonising stuff, no.

13 onwards was good, not much to say about it really.

23 onwards, decent, but the melody, ends up seeming pretty amatuer at points. It's catchy for a while, but try do something to keep it interesting.

If you feel like critting my song, 1st link in sig.

I wasn't really trying to harmonize, but w/e.

And I the end is supposed to be amatuer, it's the way I made it, that's why it isn't an epic, it's an epic wanna be.