new song [screamo] (.gp4 .gp5 midi)

PDA

View Full Version : new song [screamo] (.gp4 .gp5 midi)

ninja.kitty
07-18-2008, 07:10 PM
here is another song i just finished. going outside of my barrier, but i like how it sounds.

To The End
07-18-2008, 07:24 PM
hey that was really cool, i think i misses a kickas solo though.... but ye it sounded good me.
what scale did you base this on.. or did you just play what you though sounded cool?

ninja.kitty
07-18-2008, 07:28 PM
screamo doesnt really have solos, usually. besides i think i wouldve killed it.

but yeah, im not sure what scale i used. it kinda goes in and out alot, but i figure it still flows.

oh and thanks :)

Its_Rock77
08-04-2008, 10:17 PM
ooooh yeah. I remember the rough draft of this one. :)

it has made some great improvements IMO.
I love all your riffs and the harmonies are good. there wasn't really anything that stuck out to me as bad. everything flowed nicely and really added to the song. during the buildup cont. I think you could've raised those octaves an octave (that sounds weird :p: ) so that you're still going up in pitch. breakdown should've been a bit longer IMO. :) and like I said last time, the dissonance (feedback?) sounds spot on!

great song and thanks for the crit :cheers:

Zora 182
08-04-2008, 10:27 PM
really good.
I liked it the way through, and I was hopping for a solo, but it's scremo lol :p:
got yourself a happy camper here! :D

BKGMorley
08-06-2008, 10:09 AM
im so sure ive heard some of this before. even if i have. that was pretty good man 8/10

Yoda_is_real
08-20-2008, 09:52 PM
wtf totally random but im not getting the fsong for some reason i just keep getting like a keyboard or a synthesizer im totally confused

The_Bass_Poet
08-22-2008, 09:01 AM
wtf totally random but im not getting the fsong for some reason i just keep getting like a keyboard or a synthesizer im totally confused
...eh?

~Loki <3