Line 6 Toneport UX2 problems

PDA

View Full Version : Line 6 Toneport UX2 problems

Schiffy
07-23-2008, 11:29 PM
Ok i just got a toneport ux2 to record some of my songs. I open the gearbox software and get my amps, cab models to what i like, and everthing is fine. but when i try to record (no mics just toneport) using the ableton live lite 5 software i try to load one of my presets to record and when i start recording all i get is a clean guitar tone now i try to change it but i think im doing something wrong....
im pretty sure if you do not own a toneport you are probably lost but those of you who do could you please help me it would be much apreciated

kool98769
07-23-2008, 11:45 PM
Ok i just got a toneport ux2 to record some of my songs. I open the gearbox software and get my amps, cab models to what i like, and everthing is fine. but when i try to record (no mics just toneport) using the ableton live lite 5 software i try to load one of my presets to record and when i start recording all i get is a clean guitar tone now i try to change it but i think im doing something wrong....
im pretty sure if you do not own a toneport you are probably lost but those of you who do could you please help me it would be much apreciated
I don't own a toneport, so im not exactly sure, but it could be actually modelling the sound, but you're just getting the unprocessed signal due to a zero latency thing, that is, it sends you the unprocessed signal in order to conserve some CPU. Attempt recording, and see if the final product is processed.

moody07747
07-23-2008, 11:52 PM
I never really got to record much when I had a UX1 at the beginning of a year however when I did record the FX from GB whet directly into the audio track.

Check your GB and AL settings.

You should be able to hear the monitored mix with FX from the headphone output on that interface.

xifr
07-23-2008, 11:53 PM
ahhh moved but to wrong forum >_<

Schiffy
07-24-2008, 04:29 PM
oh ok thanks for the help im gonna try all that stuff