[GP4] Kuda (80s montage music)

PDA

View Full Version : [GP4] Kuda (80s montage music)

Freepower
07-24-2008, 05:08 PM
Yeah, this is a bit weird, but you probably know me by now. :p:

fixationdarknes
07-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Haha it did start off kind of weird, but I loved the climactic part that seemed to be the chorus. Starts at measure 12. Very uplifting and inspirational :)

This is like my sixth time listening to it again haha. You should record that it would be awesome. By the way those few descending notes at the 21st measure reminded me of Zelda video game or something. I dunno haha. I also loved that at the 15th measure the lead melody hung on the 7th, or I guess 5th if you take it from the perspective of the relative major. It's like... cleverly (if that's even a word) simple.

BKGMorley
07-24-2008, 06:07 PM
yeap this is abit odd. To be honest my first thought was that i dont think those strings hold a place there. The bass part in 30 to 38 was sweet. It dont really know what ur going for. if a band put this out i wouldnt buy it. but its interesting. 6/10

fixationdarknes
07-24-2008, 06:19 PM
yeap this is abit odd. To be honest my first thought was that i dont think those strings hold a place there. The bass part in 30 to 38 was sweet. It dont really know what ur going for. if a band put this out i wouldnt buy it. but its interesting. 6/10

Well to be honest I do think that the feel of the intro could be spiced up a bit (my own personal opinion), but the main section/chorus of this song is quite interesting and moving.

Freepower
07-25-2008, 04:42 AM
^ yeah, the intro's a bit spicier on guitar as it's played with all slides and such (this actually started as a slide etude) - however, i totally agree. What I really want is a sax player for the main lines, or far better guitar tone than this. I recorded it a few times but could never stand the guitar sound. :(

fixationdarknes
07-27-2008, 02:53 AM
Ah, well if you ever get it recorded to where you like it you'll have to let us know :) I'd love to hear it

gallagher2006
07-28-2008, 02:07 PM
I loved it, apart from the really downputting bit towards the end. Still, epic riffs and nice to see a song in the major key on here. It's a nice break from all the metal crap that's usually here :haha

ratm92
07-28-2008, 11:27 PM
ahhh i was all pumped to hear this and then it said the file couldnt be found

bummer :(

Freepower
07-29-2008, 04:46 AM
^ file werks fer me, dunno what the problem was for you?