Decorus Somnium Part I and II [PTAB/MIDI]

PDA

View Full Version : Decorus Somnium Part I and II [PTAB/MIDI]

Nunwhxre 666
07-28-2008, 02:01 PM
Well. It's been awhile. I've been very busy between personal life and school. But, I'm back. With 1 1/2 new songs. These songs are very symphony sounding. The basis of these songs are the music form of a dream I had one night. They're supposed to be kind of sweet sounding and etc.

Decorus Somnium I is a complete product where Decorus Somnium II is incomplete.

Comments and suggestions would be much appreciated. :D

Burning_Angel
07-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Holy ****!!! He's returned!!! :p: Damn it's been a long time since I've seen you here.

Part I was excellent, it actually reminded me Jason Becker, which is great. Part II is shaping up to be great as well. It's started pretty good.

I just wish Part I was longer. As it is, it feels a bit incomplete.

Nunwhxre 666
07-28-2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah. It's been awhile, that's for sure. But, I'm back! Hopefully with alot of new songs.

but, anyway. Thanks for the crit. I actually was kinda going for really short, incomplete peices. As strange as that sounds. Because this was a really weird dream that I had, one of the very few I vividly remember, and I'm trying to have these songs follow it. It kept starting and then stopping suddenly, as if almost prematurely, going to something else. And that's kinda how I want this series to be. I'm probably going to write about 5 or 6 parts. So stand-by!