Forever Cold Night [PTAB/MIDI]

PDA

View Full Version : Forever Cold Night [PTAB/MIDI]

Nunwhxre 666
07-30-2008, 01:42 AM
Back with another song. This is something I'm working on with my new band. It's a kind of epic black metal song. It's actually in the process of being recorded, well sort of. Our bassist keeps being an asshole to his mom we can't go over and start recording. Lol. But, since we have some time before this gets recorded I was hoping I could get some thoughts/comments/suggestions/etc. to make this better before we finalize it.

Crit for crit...just leave a link.

Burning_Angel
07-30-2008, 11:26 AM
That was really good. The solo section (I guess?) was really good, and all the acoustic parts were really cool.

All the riffs were really well done also. Part V - The Winter Storm was an excellent riff. I really liked that one.

NosferatuZodd09
07-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Pretty awesome song my friend

some good riffs

the Crying of the Night is a very nice solo
sounds very professional as well

all around great, get this **** recorded nig

gary2damax
07-31-2008, 05:40 AM
This is a very nice song. The parts were well written and go together well. I only listened to the MIDI file, so I don't think I'll be able to comment on any specific section. The only thing is the last section comes in a little rushed, but it's still good. The sad feeling really gets across.

I wish good luck in recording :)

crit 4 crit? (even though mine isn't that good 8D) Confusion, first page.

HumanitysDeath
08-01-2008, 03:43 AM
:golfclap:

Very impressive. The synth adds so much depth to it. Very well put together.
Definitely want to hear a recording!

Nunwhxre 666
08-01-2008, 11:38 PM
For all that want to hear the recording, it should be done and ready for posting sometime in mid-September. Sorry for such a long wait, but our bassist is grounded until school starts back up (Sept. 4th). And seeing as how all the recording equipment (worth using that is) is in his basement...recording is delayed. Blah. :-(