Acoustic Song (yeah... that's my title :) )

PDA

View Full Version : Acoustic Song (yeah... that's my title :) )

Zora 182
08-02-2008, 04:37 PM
I know, I know.. original title :p:
well, this is pretty much the results of a simple riff I invented the other day (the intro/outro)

It's not much, and to be honest.. I don't usually compose acoustic songs (I'm more into metal/Rock) But I hope you enjoy it :p:

and please give me your opinions on it. :peace:

-Zora 182

dark__echoes
08-03-2008, 08:44 PM
It's a pretty good song, kinda simple, but if you add some lyrics, it'd be a great song.

Zora 182
08-03-2008, 09:10 PM
yeah, I made it simple for my band members. :p:
(They're not all that great, so I try to invent material to their playing levels)

We're gonna try and play it sometime this week.

Its_Rock77
08-03-2008, 09:15 PM
sounds nice.

way too many repeats in there but I'm sure with vocals it'll all work out. this actually made me think of fleetwood mac :p:

but nice little riffs although pretty simple. it all fit very nicely together. It really needs a little more oomph at some parts though to really keep it interesting.

Edit: I just noticed that sounded like a slam on fleetwood mac. that statement was not in any way connected to the comment before. :p:

Zora 182
08-03-2008, 10:11 PM
yeah, I'll work on it, but I'll leave it like that for now. I need to see if the band can play and memorize it.

and fleetwood mac?
never heard of it...

Its_Rock77
08-03-2008, 10:21 PM
and fleetwood mac?
never heard of it...

ummmm.....er.....

I'm actually kinda at a loss for words...

you've never heard one of these songs?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5QkzNLdSp0k&feature=related
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Csatmi34YEk&feature=related

I don't remember exactly which song it reminded me of. It might have actually been a Stevie Nicks song...

Zora 182
08-03-2008, 10:29 PM
OHHHH!!
yeah, sorry I'm bad at remembering names he he :p:
But yeah, I heard songs from them.
(to be honest, I don't have any songs from fleetwood mac on my laptop... soon to be fixed though :p: )

Its_Rock77
08-03-2008, 10:33 PM
oh, me neither. I'm not a huge fan or anything. I just know that they are very well known and I know quite a few of their songs.

but we digress. :p: