Toscana [Acoustic Bass Solo, GP4/5/MIDI]

PDA

View Full Version : Toscana [Acoustic Bass Solo, GP4/5/MIDI]

SHEEM
08-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi fellow T&C'ers,

Since bass solos are flooding (Well, not really, but this has potential) T&C, I shall make a solo too. That's a very short thing (About 2:10), and I will probably add more sections soon. Don't ask about the name, I'm just back from Italy... :D

Behzad93
08-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Sounds pretty good. A little bit boring after a while, you need to spice it up a bit. Another thing, was that even a bass playing? Sounded more like a guitar.

SHEEM
08-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Sounds pretty good. A little bit boring after a while, you need to spice it up a bit. Another thing, was that even a bass playing? Sounded more like a guitar.

I just did a guitar sound, that's all :confused:

Snipy
08-02-2008, 08:01 PM
I like it, but I think it's a bit slow.
Btw, I am Italian and I have to agree with you, Tuscany is very beautiful.

kiki94bass
08-03-2008, 05:00 AM
OK I'm listening.
(BTW I turned RSE off and changed from acoustic guitar to acoustic bass)

It flows really well I really like it. As I'm listening to this my dad came in my room and asked me "what's that" he does that when he likes something that I'm listening in my room :D .

It sounds great but I think that you should change the rythm in some parts it kinda bores me.

Ahhh here's a nice change at the 21. section.

But there we go again to the same old same old.

And it's over.

There is not much to crit here. The only thing I disliked is that it's all eight notes, you should add some more parts but make them more thrilling, faster or something like that, but that's just mine opinion.
Sry for my bad english :p:

If you don't mind critting mine(bass solo in the sig)