The Jack Palance Band

PDA

View Full Version : The Jack Palance Band

whyvern
08-05-2008, 05:42 PM
So, I'm sitting in this ****ty hotel room that I've been living for the past week or two, I can't really remember... whatever. I bought these beers at the beer store today that are like 9 or 10 % and I've been drinking them all day/night, they're called Bjørne Beer from Norway... I'd recommend it if you can get yer hands on some.

Anyways what I'm trying to say is that even through all the attempts that I've tried to connect with punks here I still find something missing... no one gets drunk on their porches and listens to THE JACK PALANCE BAND... I don't know why. They never went to Europe and that probably has something to do with it, but man when you get this drunk it's the only thing that really makes sense. 1 minute or songs that are "the soundtracks to our lives" as it said in the DO YA HERE WE infozine... Anyways if you haven't heard them yer missing out too and this is kind of a 21st century way to pass on what so many drunk assholes in Chattanooga did to me

http://www.regionrockrecords.com/?p=171

They're currently rocking out in THE HIDDEN SPOTS and if you live in Chicago you can go see them this weekend! So go put these songs on a tape and climb up the hill to yer favorite drinking spot blast yer ****ty boom box till the batteries die and listen to THE JACK PALANCE BAND all day... it's worked for me wherever I go; Massachusetts, Sweden, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Florida, Italy... wherever... punk rock!

Ska Wars
08-05-2008, 05:57 PM
I like 'em. I download their Self Titled when you first posted the link to the Region Rock website. That was the first time I had heard of them. Good stuff.

Iluvpowerchords
08-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Jack Palance sounds like a manly name.

I imagine he's a bare knuckle boxer with a handlebar moustache and a strong Irish hairline.

yuMayumA
08-05-2008, 08:41 PM
My friends and I get drunk on the porch on a daily basis.

But not to Jack Palance.