Need one of my own songs from my profile.

PDA

View Full Version : Need one of my own songs from my profile.

JDawg
08-06-2008, 10:40 PM
One of my original songs was formatted off my hard drive. The only copy I have is on my profile page (Pavement Rush). Is there any chance in hell I can download this? Or is there backup copy somewhere in mp3/wma format? Thanks, just thought I would ask...

EDIT: Disregard. I found it on my other old hard drive. But I'll leave this open for an answer in case this ever does happen to anyone...

billybusa
08-13-2008, 08:22 PM
One of my original songs was formatted off my hard drive. The only copy I have is on my profile page (Pavement Rush). Is there any chance in hell I can download this? Or is there backup copy somewhere in mp3/wma format? Thanks, just thought I would ask...

EDIT: Disregard. I found it on my other old hard drive. But I'll leave this open for an answer in case this ever does happen to anyone...

I made a tutorial for those with the problem (or simply wants someone else's song :P)

http://www.mediafire.com/?fpz9i4mhk3q

also works with myspace songs ;)

JDawg
08-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Thats a slick as **** program. I tried checking the source to find the path of my song but that didn't work..

On myspace you have the option to not allow others to download your music. Does that program violate that?

billybusa
08-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Thats a slick as **** program. I tried checking the source to find the path of my song but that didn't work..

On myspace you have the option to not allow others to download your music. Does that program violate that?

If I understand your question correctly, you can use the same method for downloading myspace music that isn't even downloadable, so it's kinda illegal if the song hasn't been released yet but w/e :P

and what do you mean with slick as **** program?