Clit Fest 08'!

PDA

View Full Version : Clit Fest 08'!

crustyreed
08-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Well seeing as it starts in about a week I guess i should post the line up

(Brian and everyone else who is going to make a joke it stands for Combatting Latent Inequality Together)

The thing is every band that plays must have at least one female member.

This years line up:

The Krunchies (Chgo), Daylight Robbery (Chgo), Eunich (Boston), Pandamonium (Mnpls), Red Thread (Boston), Condenada-last show! (Chgo), Cojoba (NYC).

Securicor (Chgo), Black September (Chgo), Bromance (Chgo), Sangre de Abajo (Chgo), Barren-last show! (Chgo), Sick Fix (DC), WitchHunt (Philli), The BRAT with Angela Flores (L.A.).

The Proles ( Rockford ), 97 Shiki (Chgo), Banjax ( Japan ), Religious SS Disorder (MI), This is my Fist (Chgo), Cathy Santonies (Chgo), Wartorn (WI).

http://www.chicagoclitfest.com/

clsscrckr91
08-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Not fair!

I so saw clit and clicked here.

Nevermind.

neidnarb11890
08-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Not fair!

I so saw clit and clicked here.

Nevermind.
phail.

Anywho, sounds neat and all that. Too bad I don't live anywhere near Chicago.

sjada
08-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Anywho, sounds neat and all that. Too bad I don't live anywhere near Chicago.
same here

axeslash
08-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Too bad Riot Grrrl sucks and feminism makes for a boring topic for music.

Cameronrobson
08-09-2008, 10:15 PM
So do you have to pay for tickets or do the bands accept dollar bills?

crustyreed
08-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Too bad Riot Grrrl sucks and feminism makes for a boring topic for music.

Too bad none of these bands are riot grrrl bands.

1st post, your stupid have fun.

Cameron, i think i've laughed at every post you have ever made. but :mad:

lolmnt
08-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Too bad none of these bands are riot grrrl bands.

1st post, your stupid have fun.

Cameron, i think i've laughed at every post you have ever made. but :mad:C'mon

It was funny.

axeslash
08-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Too bad none of these bands are riot grrrl bands.I wasn't sure if they were any or not, so I was covering my bases.

gopherthegreat
08-10-2008, 01:37 PM
That's a wonderful name for a festival.

Zero Substance
08-10-2008, 07:44 PM
I really really want to go to this. SO many good bands. Its also annoying cause Sick Fix is playing and they seem to play many more out of state shows than they do local shows.

sargasm
08-10-2008, 07:51 PM
That's a wonderful name for a festival.

There's an all women's bike ride here called Clitical Mass.

I thought that was pretty clever.

Holy Magenta
08-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Are you going to the night when Condenada's playing? Molly and I are 90% sure that we are.

crustyreed
08-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Whoa wtf condenada's last show???? no way i didn't even see that! damn, i don't think i will be just because i can't afford it. wow bummer at least i saw them again about 3 weeks ago.

damn that sucks. but go for sure!

BrianApocalypse
08-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Brian and everyone else who is going to make a joke it stands for Combatting Latent Inequality Together

B/S. They could have had any four words about their movement, but picked these because the first letter of each word spells CLIT when put together.

Feminists are obsessed with that particular 4 letter abbreviation of that 8 letter word because they still suffer from penis envy. That's it.

If they were totally over not having penises, they wouldn't go round looking for replacements in cucumbers, strapons, or the clitoris as a phallic symbol.

It wouldn't be a case of "we're as good (or we're better) as men because we have plastic wangs", it would be "we're as good as men because we don't have wangs and we don't try and compensate for it."

Also, if they use dirty words, they can not only fulfill their stereotypical role of being shocking to society, but can also make "impressions on" (i.e. tongue f--k) 14 year old girls who come down out of morbid curiosity, which feminists love doing because most of them are dirty old flapjacking paedophiles.

neidnarb11890
08-11-2008, 12:09 PM
:haha