Chicago Shows

PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Shows

hug a llama
08-10-2008, 01:26 AM
My dad has a business trip in Chicago soon, and he thought it'd be a good idea for me and my mom to come along with him since my aunt lives there. No offense to my aunt or anything, but I don't wanna be staying at her house 24/7 I wanna go out and see some shows. So to cut to the chase, does anyone know of any shows I can see that are in Chicago? I'm there from August 20-24.

crustyreed
08-10-2008, 01:55 AM
Give me a day or two and i should have a couple options up. If you know what neighborhood your aunt lives in that'd be helpful also.

EDIT: their is a perfect show right here.

COMMON ENEMY (BRING YOUR DECK)
DISASTER STRIKES (alternative tentacles)
COLD SHOULDER (NWI SXE, this band rips btw)
THOUGHT CRUSADE (..CHI SXE)
RAT BASTARDS (**** YEAH.)
AMERICAN ETHIC (south burb crustiez. ''**** YEAH''

6 bux.
2106 south kedzie (LITTLE VILLAGE) kedzie pink line

CAPS LOCK ARE AWESOME

hug a llama
08-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Thanks! I'll ask as soon as my parents stop watching the Olympics.

EDIT: Double thanks :)

EDIT2: I'm on the corner of Jefferson and Madison if that help at all.

crustyreed
08-11-2008, 01:20 AM
Wow that's exactly where my train comes in. yeah that show should just be about a 20 minute el ride and the venue is right at the el stop.

hug a llama
08-19-2008, 03:29 AM
aww unfortunately I can't go because my mom doesn't want me running about in a city I've never been to before.

Instead of making a new thread, I'll just ask here.

Do you know any museums or restaurants or just any family orientated places I can go that are fun and not too expensive?

crustyreed
08-19-2008, 11:05 AM
I was expecting that when you told them where it was. It's a very* violent neighborhood anyways.

*By very i mean if you don't live in one of those top 10 crimes cities w.e, it's worse than your cities worst neighborhood.

Musuems= nawp. restaruants nawp.

But if you walk down madison (into the loop) their is a record store at 26 E.

mike2
08-20-2008, 01:10 AM
I remember going to a party in indiana once and people were so frightened I was from Chicagoland, I tried to explain that Algonquin is not a suburb of Chicago, and then they asked if I have ever been mugged... tard asses

RockThe40oz
08-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Pffft.. What kind of loser creates a thread asking about things to do in Chicago?