PDA

View Full Version : TAT - Female Fronted Punk Rock

TooFastToLive
08-11-2008, 03:54 PM
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x158/tatfans/tat.jpg
(Nick, Tatiana And Jake)

TAT - rubbish, trash, 'an old load of tat'
TAT - a 3 piece, female fronted, punk/rock band

TAT began life in 2003 and after a few line up changes now consists of Tatiana DeMaria (Vocals, Guitars), Nick Kent (Bass, Vocals) and Jake Reed (Drums, Vocals). Over 5 years, the band have built up a large following of dedicated fans thanks to promoting (via websites such as Myspace and posters/flyers and their energetic live shows.

In their career so far the band have played festivals such as Reading, Download and the Vans Warped Tour and have toured with some of the industries biggest names such as The Offspring, Bouncing Souls, Therapy?, Me First And The Gimmie Gimmies, The Loved Ones, NOFX, Bad Religion and most recently Alice Cooper.

The band are currently touring America supporting Lagwagon and MXPX. The band have completed recording their debut album which is set for a release date of the 28th October as well as releasing a pre-album EP "This Is TAT" which available now on I-Tunes, the bands online store and from the band themselves at gigs.

CHECK THEM OUT
www.myspace.com/tat
www.myspace.com/tatfans

RizzoWashburn
08-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Generic pop-rock. Having a female singer in no way makes them anymore unique.

PERMA.BANNED
08-11-2008, 04:14 PM
I like their champagne cocaine and strawberries t shirt.

Ye ah I've been listening to all their songs its pretty decent rock music. Theres nothing I can really say negative about this band right now. Some of these songs are well written rock songs.

I don't know why some of their songs are cut short I guess they're just demos for myspace? Kinda lame.

EDIT: TS if you like them you might like my friends band with the same sound. Check em out.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=76052181

lavazza
08-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Someone recommended them back three years ago, when I asked for female fronted punkbands..........ok........not more

gopherthegreat
08-11-2008, 05:08 PM
They suck.

Oh wait, they have a female vocalist?! THEY'RE GREAT!

original=punk
08-11-2008, 06:23 PM
STOP THE SONG.

Thank you, now I can kill myself in peace.

Ska Wars
08-11-2008, 06:33 PM
YOU GUYS ARE ALL SEXiST PIGS!

RiotRiotUpstart
08-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Look at that girl. I'd hit it.

With a ****ing wrench.

HiImKindaNewAnd
08-11-2008, 06:48 PM
In their career so far the band have played festivals such as Reading, Download and the Vans Warped Tour and have toured with some of the industries biggest names such as The Offspring, Bouncing Souls, Therapy?, Me First And The Gimmie Gimmies, The Loved Ones, NOFX, Bad Religion and most recently Alice Cooper.

:haha
Sorry, somebody had to.

sargasm
08-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Not a punk band.