L.A. Guns

PDA

View Full Version : L.A. Guns

GooGooFluffers
08-11-2008, 04:34 PM
I don't think there's another thread, but I might be wrong.

Anyways, someone suggested this band to me, and I want to know what you people think of them.

CaRveItiNbass
08-11-2008, 04:37 PM
hahahahaha

Roads5
08-11-2008, 04:40 PM
googoofluffers do you want to be my friend?

GooGooFluffers
08-11-2008, 04:40 PM
sure I'll be your friend

and to the first guy: ummmmm.......ok........? i'm not sure what that means....

but really some help here??

Retro Rocker
08-11-2008, 05:44 PM
My old band covered Never Enough.
Great song that one, although the choruses were a bit awkward to sing :p:
That's really the only song I know though, I suppose I should check out their other stuff too.

WhyteChocl8
08-13-2008, 08:36 AM
They ****in rock! I posted a thread not too long ago but whatever. They sound like Ratt and Motley Crue. They are very Sleaze Metal check out the first three albums. ''L.A. Guns'' is more sleazy hard hitting. ''Cocked and Loaded'' is the most commercial it had done very well in sales with lots of hits. ''Hollywood Vampires'' more mellow but a rockin album, its not exactly metal just good rock n roll.

GooGooFluffers
08-13-2008, 09:06 AM
thanks for the help

eviledge87
08-13-2008, 07:28 PM
They're awesome. Definently check out Vicious Circle, its their most underrated album. Their recent stuff isn't as good though, probably because tracii guns left the band.

WhyteChocl8
08-14-2008, 12:57 AM
^^^ I think Vicious is good but not like the first three. Did u hear ''Tales From The Strip''? I think that is classic Guns. I hope they can reunite that would be great I saw both versions and they are both very good I saw Tracii's with the new lineup and they were very tight but Phil's was just more like Guns ya know? I guess cause he is the voice. I got to meeet them too.

ilovemySG
08-14-2008, 12:59 AM
my band is probably going to open up for them =]

were 15 !

WhyteChocl8
08-16-2008, 10:49 AM
^^^holy **** that is awesome! which Guns do you know? Both are good but the Phil Version really brings down the house.

ilovemySG
08-17-2008, 07:43 PM
^^^holy **** that is awesome! which Guns do you know? Both are good but the Phil Version really brings down the house.

i have no idea dude i just know that the club felt bad that we didnt win the battle of the bands to get onto warped tour so there getting us a show opening for them.

WhyteChocl8
08-17-2008, 08:29 PM
^^^ ok well if ya know let me know im sure the show will go greast rock on!

soulflyV
08-19-2008, 07:58 AM
^^^ I think Vicious is good but not like the first three. Did u hear ''Tales From The Strip''? I think that is classic Guns. I hope they can reunite that would be great I saw both versions and they are both very good I saw Tracii's with the new lineup and they were very tight but Phil's was just more like Guns ya know? I guess cause he is the voice. I got to meeet them too.

Tales From The Strip rocks! I haven't heard any other albums by LA Guns, but I'm sure that's Phil's band, and it rocks.

I like how in the Gypsy Soul lyrics there's a line "and you're using your illusion". I think it's a subtle nod to a couple guys we know.