When one of your favourite bands produces bad new album

PDA

View Full Version : When one of your favourite bands produces bad new album

grunger
08-13-2008, 10:34 PM
So i dl'ed the Human Abstracts new album (well it leaked, but whatever), and personally im just shocked.

Has anyone else heard it? only good song is metanioa. Its just not as good without their original lineup. Not enough of the same feeling and epic songs.

Felt the same disappointment in one of your fav bands?

red18420
08-13-2008, 10:38 PM
As soon as ozzy was kicked from sabbath.

cerveza
08-13-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm sure a lot of people will say Metallica's Saint Anger

EDIT: Even though i liked it, we all know a lot didn't

Do Re Mi
08-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Megadeth's newest album. I think it's called United Abominations. It's so very bad.

woodsballplayer
08-13-2008, 10:40 PM
I downloaded it the other night, i was shocked. Its so crappy, nothing like their old stuff. Their old stuff used to make me mad, this doesnt do anything for me.

the guitar is real crappy too, Im really surprised they used major scales in song songs, its ridiculous.

grunger
08-13-2008, 10:43 PM
I downloaded it the other night, i was shocked. Its so crappy, nothing like their old stuff. Their old stuff used to make me mad, this doesnt do anything for me.

the guitar is real crappy too, Im really surprised they used major scales in song songs, its ridiculous.

the guitar parts i.e solos, fills etc.
they just sound like their forced out with no feeling.

adrianjunger
08-13-2008, 10:48 PM
A.J. Minette was the guiding force of THA, without him they aren't even close to as good as before.

I-am-hollywood
08-14-2008, 01:27 PM
yeh I think the new guitarist is wayyy too 80's for them haha just not enough metal