Help Pronoucing something in spanish

PDA

View Full Version : Help Pronoucing something in spanish

Tykaz
08-18-2008, 03:00 PM
Hello There

Im wondering if anyone out there can help me with the correct way to pronounce something in Spanish. My grandmother passed a couple of days ago and her passion was the spanish language. I would like to say something at her funeral and Im not sure how its supposed to sound, so any help would be greatly appreciated

What I want to say is

Adiós,
a nuestra hermosa abuela,
que siempre recordará usted,
se puede descansar en paz

Obviously I can get the first 2 words but the rest I get a little tongue tied on

Thank you

_Tim_
08-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Hello There

Im wondering if anyone out there can help me with the correct way to pronounce something in Spanish. My grandmother passed a couple of days ago and her passion was the spanish language. I would like to say something at her funeral and Im not sure how its supposed to sound, so any help would be greatly appreciated

What I want to say is

Adiós,

Obviously I can get the first 2 words but the rest I get a little tongue tied on

Thank you
Should go in the pit but seeing as this is a good cause and you're new I'll let it slide and not report you.

Ah-dee-os
ah nweh-strah herm-oh-sah ab-well-a
Key (?) sea-emp-reh reth-ordar-yah oos-ted
Seh pwed(-eh?) des-than-sar en path

I think that's right.

Tykaz
08-18-2008, 03:17 PM
Thank you so much

I just googled help on pronoucing something and for some reason I ended up at this website

I really appreciate your help

_Tim_
08-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Thank you so much

I just googled help on pronoucing something and for some reason I ended up at this website

I really appreciate your help
You're not even a guitarist? :no:

lolmnt
08-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Should go in the pit but seeing as this is a good cause and you're new I'll let it slide and not report you.

Ah-dee-os
ah nweh-strah herm-oh-sah ab-well-a
Key (?) sea-emp-reh reth-ordar-yah oos-ted
Seh pwed(-eh?) des-than-sar en path

I think that's right.It's just K, not Key

Its_Rock77
08-18-2008, 06:18 PM
Adiós,

since the first guy had a couple mistakes. (from what I've been taught?) I'll give you another opinion.

Ah dee os

ah noo ay strah (said with 2 syllables btw) like "nway stra" ehr mo sah (no h sounds in spanish) ah bway lah

k see em pray rrrray core dah rah oo sted

say pwayday day skahn sahr (not sure about that word) ehn pahz

hope that helps

mikko 9119
08-18-2008, 06:32 PM
the pit would have been a more suitable place for a question like this. this is more of a help area for newbies and even regulars or whoever that have a question related to the site or certain problems/concerns they have been experiencing with their mp3's, profiles, etc.

Tykaz
08-19-2008, 04:02 AM
Thank you so very much

I made a mistake by getting to this site, please forgive my ignorance I havent been myself lately.

I really do appreciate your help