Delay on Guitar Pro 5?

PDA

View Full Version : Delay on Guitar Pro 5?

dinley
08-26-2008, 01:03 AM
Is there any? I thought there was cuz there is chorus, flanger, and stuff. I am writing out a song I wrote and it requires delay for a U2 sound.

chuckflan333
08-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Legend tones --> Andy on the moon - delay

All I can find upon a quick browsing.

anthrax233
08-26-2008, 01:12 AM
No actual delay effect.
But you can make it sound like delay with another guitar track and or by using other techniques.
Look at this guitar pro for example

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/t/the_fall_of_troy/fcpremix_ver4_guitar_pro.htm#comments

Notice how on track 4 the guitar "fades out" by going from forte down to mezzo piano and down and down, therefore creating a delay effect.
You just have to be creative with it.
Hope this helps!
Kerl

dinley
08-26-2008, 01:17 AM
thanks

ninja.kitty
08-26-2008, 02:25 PM
yes there is a delay effect.

click where you select your guitars. we'll select over driven in this case.

then, where you see "Overdrive (Default)" it has a list that drops down.

out of this list, you can see lots of different tones. two of them are reverb and delay

if you think those sound bad, you can switch the Guitar #1 to Guitar #2 (the dropdown list above) and get a warmer tone out of it.

hope i helped

Its_Rock77
08-28-2008, 11:24 PM
and if you want everything delayed, click the "I" button. it's like on a little information sheet. that's what the button looks like. might be F5 also? not sure, but at that screen there's a drop down menu for loads of different "hall" sounds for the every instrument at once. 'double' works very well IMO. you can try out some of the others for some unique sounds. :)