Hey, I'm new here..

PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm new here..

ComfortBetrayed
08-30-2008, 01:41 PM
I've used UG for Tabs for as long as I can remember for the various songs I've learned (or tried to learn) and figured it was about time to register for the forums. I actually wanted to ask for some advice as well...

Buuut, gotta do that somewhere else. :D

- David

the_wiz
08-30-2008, 01:50 PM
the last thing to do is take advice from people who post on this site. they can't spell.

Slaytanic6606
08-30-2008, 01:51 PM
If you want to improve, look at what you can do already, evaluate your strenghths and weaknesses, make a shedule and record what you practice. and the last thing to do is take advice from people who post on this site. they can't spell.

What he said.

lewis_grey
08-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Keep finding new and fresh things to play, and also, if you can, try and get together with some other people and just jam, its amazing how a simple jam session can give you a new lease of life.

ComfortBetrayed
08-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Sorry, I had to edit it cause after I posted it I realized I'm not suppose to ask guitar questiosn here. :P So I moved it to the guitar basics thread. :P

jimmy_neutron
08-30-2008, 01:52 PM
if your looking for advice on learning stuff, there is (i think) a stickied thread in Electric guitar or Guitar and Bass basics about the 21 day method. HAvent tried it myself but it seems to have had som success

:cheers:

divid3d
08-30-2008, 09:58 PM
good work realising you were in the wrong forum for guitar advice! most people don't realise until they are told, so you're off to a good start (seriously) :D