Hows my tab?

PDA

View Full Version : Hows my tab?

Mrhankymk
09-01-2008, 02:37 AM
Hi.. I've started sort of writing songs.. Well I don't think they're too great and I need to know what direction I should be heading so I need some advice. To start off I wrote something with some help from Stone Sour - Through Glass

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------8-----------------8-----------------5-------------------------------------
---0---4-----------0---7-------------9----9---9------9----9---9--777----------------------------------------
-----5----5---5------7----7---7----9--------9------9--------9----557----------------------------------------
-3----------3----5----------5----7---------------7---------------555----------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I do to make this better?

PS Sorry the tab looks messed up.. doesn't transfer very good from notepad.

Its_Rock77
09-01-2008, 12:08 PM
PS Sorry the tab looks messed up.. doesn't transfer very good from notepad.
so edit your post to fix the spacing errors? :bonk:
everything character is equally spaced when you use "code" so you can just add or subtract dashes to get everything aligned. :cheers:

but it sounds decently cool the way I play it. I need some rhythm to build from though...

Mrhankymk
09-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Alright all fixed.. kinda.. sorta messed up a lil but it works i guess.

Its_Rock77
09-01-2008, 10:40 PM
sorry, the :bonk: I added in there made me sound like a jerk. :(