Punk BOTM September: Pestpocken

PDA

View Full Version : Punk BOTM September: Pestpocken

lavazza
09-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Since the last time the BOTMs often have been Indie Pop punkish stuff and Im the lucky guy where the sun rises earlier Ill make a BOTM with dirty punk.

Pestpocken is a band I saw live two times, they coem from Germany though make bilingual lyrics, sometimes a woman is singing, sometimes a man. I was really surprised to hear the good quality on their myspace, because the last times I was there you could only listen to one song because of the quality........whatever enjoy.

http://www.myspace.com/pestpocken

sargasm
09-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Not bad. A little more on the street side of things than what I usually listen to.

I don't mind street punk though as long as it's political enough

lavazza
09-02-2008, 04:38 AM
^Theyre political. But their singer is a merch seller on any festival in this region, for some reason nobody likes him.
But now my brother can say that he talked with the singer of Pestpocken how to wash his Aus Rotten t shirt correctly :haha

BrianApocalypse
09-02-2008, 07:31 AM
Since the last time the BOTMs often have been Indie Pop punkish stuff and Im the lucky guy where the sun rises earlier Ill make a BOTM with dirty punk.

:down: AVE LAVAZZA!

lavazza
09-02-2008, 09:01 AM
:down: AVE LAVAZZA!

I think you could "ave" me more honestly

Prince
09-07-2008, 03:47 PM
they arn't bad for a street punk band. ive always preffered ss-kaliert

lavazza
09-08-2008, 08:17 AM
^because they mostly sing english and they officially say that theyre street punk, Pestpocken never said that, theyre just in the vein of German punk bands plus they dont sing about such things as "We are the drunks punx community which is unsocial and drinks beer"

Prince
09-16-2008, 02:33 PM
i havent heard much from either band, and i couldn't tell you i have any idea what they are talking about. ss kaliert are just catchier.

RockThe40oz
09-16-2008, 11:29 PM
They're alright. Kind of typical street punk sound, though.

RiotRiotUpstart
09-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Yay, finally an actual punk band for BOTM. I like 'em. I'm a stupid street punk though.

Cameronrobson
09-17-2008, 08:54 PM
punk? bring back the scarf wearing twee bastards !