Zouo????

PDA

View Full Version : Zouo????

MHDrunk
09-03-2008, 11:43 PM
I'm listening to 'Son of Satan' right now and I've heard Syphilitic Vaginas cover Making Love With the Devil, I am downloading at the moment 'The Final Agony'

This is AWESOME stuff and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some info about them, more specifically, a list of everything they've released?

sargasm
09-04-2008, 09:33 AM
That can be tough with Japanese bands.

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~cch223/japan/zouo_main.html

I also found a bit of info on a couple of blogs that I won't post because they have download links.

MHDrunk
09-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Yea, I'm pretty sure I saw the blogs you are talking about anyway
Looks like their entire discography is an EP in 84, a split with GAI and they appeared on a compilation. I also found a live show
Maybe I'll try and add them to metal-archives, seems that when a band gets added people pop up with info, and if GISM is on there then I don't see why this band can't be

Thanks for the help

Zero Substance
09-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Zouo is excellent. I wish i had more, at this point i only have their split with GAI

MHDrunk
09-05-2008, 05:32 AM
Really? The stuff I mentioned is all over blogs man. Unless you mean hard copy... and do you know how difficult it is to obtain this stuff hard copy? I am interested... not if I'm gonna pay GISM prices though...