Something different

PDA

View Full Version : Something different

NinjaCrowLives
09-04-2008, 11:25 PM
I wrote this over the past week or so, on and off

I was also looking around at the other stuff thats up here and this sounds nothing like what i was listening to, so here it is the main course :P

Its_Rock77
09-05-2008, 12:57 AM
it was a pretty nice song to listen to. I don't think it's by any means "different" but I suppose it's quite a turn from all the metal we get around here. :p:

acoustics sounded great. solos were cool. could be better, but they were to the point and that's what matters. I felt like the song lost a lot of momentum at the chorus. I think you could add in some more sound at that point. for example, keep the acoustics in or add a lead part. :shrug:

some of the time changes sounded too abrupt. outro was really cool. I like how you brought everything together at the end.

good work :cheers:

would you crit mine? the link's in my sig. :D

HeavyMetaldude
09-10-2008, 12:16 AM
I like it. Good intro, good solos, good chorus (i could imagine something very power metal going on in the vocals there), great outro.

I think it ended a bit to abruptly and that you should have kept the ourt going a little longer. I also didnt really like the tempo change. The breakdown wasn't really a breakdown.

A good effort and a well composed peice. I like it.

Kinda reminds me of Metallicas new single actually.

Crit mine? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=951539