were do i complain about moderators

PDA

View Full Version : were do i complain about moderators

zarzar182
09-06-2008, 03:52 PM
mostly all of the moderators (mostly) are abusing there power on newer members. i try to ask a simple question and i get my ass kicked

AeroRocker
09-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Ass kicked? You didn't get banned... you didn't get flammed...plus it was a stupid question
I think your in pretty good shape kid.
Show me one example of any mod abusing their powers and I will change my answer.

zarzar182
09-06-2008, 03:56 PM
almost every thread i make gets closed, in the pit i made a superhero thread and i said that buckethead was a superhero, and it got close

stef123
09-06-2008, 03:59 PM
I'm sure you can complain all you like about mods in the forum of the banned.

lbritish
09-06-2008, 04:00 PM
buckethead? Yeah.. I'd close that too

AeroRocker
09-06-2008, 04:01 PM
almost every thread i make gets closed, in the pit i made a superhero thread and i said that buckethead was a superhero, and it got close

What the HELL would that thread accomplish? Nothing. And it started a bunch of stupid arguments, which would eventually lead to flamming. The mods try to keep the forums tidy and productive. Just let them do their job and try to make threads that won't cause any controversy.

And link me to your other threads.

magnum1117
09-06-2008, 04:01 PM
//====\\

see? this is a bridge, get over it.

EDIT: ok, i've looked to all your threads. and the first one got closed, the other ones were closed because they are the "why my thread got closed???" read the rules you are not supposed to make threads about it, you have to PM a mod.

there you have the rules:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=11&announcementid=140

zarzar182
09-06-2008, 04:05 PM
what does any of the threads in the pit accomplish

AeroRocker
09-06-2008, 04:08 PM
what does any of the threads in the pit accomplish

Thats not the point.
1) you make a bad thread
2) it gets closed
3) you make a thread asking why it got closed
4) it gets closed, because it is useless
5) you make a thread asking why your threads get closed

This thread will probably get closed. See a pattern here?
Just get over it, man. Your thread got closed. Its not coming back.
:cheers: