Question about warnings.

PDA

View Full Version : Question about warnings.

CFH82
09-07-2008, 10:08 AM
So I got one from posting in a Spam thread last night and the e-mail says "This is your second active warning thus, you will be banned shortly."

I can understand the warning from last night, but I don't ever remember getting a first warning or an e-mail about it :confused:

And does 2 warnings = Bannage?

divid3d
09-07-2008, 10:12 AM
So I got one from posting in a Spam thread last night and the e-mail says "This is your second active warning thus, you will be banned shortly."

I can understand the warning from last night, but I don't ever remember getting a first warning or an e-mail about it :confused:

And does 2 warnings = Bannage?
it's your only active warning, don't worry. there may have been a technical issue or error on the part of the mod who gave the warning.

the warning and ban system is explained in detail in the rules announcement - click the massive link in my sig to read it.

mrwaffles
09-07-2008, 10:12 AM
2 warnings does get you banned. I dunno about the first warning thing. You can debate it with the mods in the FOTB if they decide to ban you.

CFH82
09-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Alright, thank you both :cheers:

matx33
09-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Same thing happened to me...I got 2 emails saying that i had my second active warning and was close to bannage. and then a third (between the two, no less) that the warning had been dropped.

Something strange must have been up.

divid3d
09-07-2008, 10:41 AM
it's possible that the mod refreshed the page and sent the warning through twice accidentally - it doesn't matter though, as long as the additional warning is removed you won't be banned (and there are no second warnings on either of your records so you're fine).