Beyond the Void (Progressive/Technical Death Metal) -GP5/4, MIDI, C4C=

PDA

View Full Version : Beyond the Void (Progressive/Technical Death Metal) -GP5/4, MIDI, C4C=

Slaytanic1993
09-08-2008, 10:18 PM
I have had a huge burst of influence (thanks to fellow user Broadsword) and I finished this song in quite a hurry. The riffs sound very Nile/Behemoth-ish, and I think they're very good.

I attempted to recreate a gravity blast at measure 19, so it might or might not sound like crap. My first time using a timpani as well.

So, the beginning minute or so is metal all out, then it gets mellow, then kind of doomy. Then epicish and then it ends :p:.

So, enjoy.

ch715dallat
09-09-2008, 09:43 AM
i severely doubt you can play that. plus it was way too erratic to be a memorable song

talentfree
09-09-2008, 10:02 AM
i liked the guitars, esp the doomy one. the verse was too chaotic in my opinion. x: i mean the first verse riff.
the epic thing seemed a bit overloaded for me, but it would sound great with real voices and timpanies and stuff.
the drums were boring, but the do their work.
but you could've done it better, i think.
but all in all i like that nile-esque touch.

i never saw a post of you containing guitar pro files. ;D

it'd be cool, if you'd check one of my songs when you're bored or something. ^^

Slaytanic1993
09-09-2008, 03:54 PM
i severely doubt you can play that.

Why?

gutsman
09-19-2008, 11:53 AM
sounded like random gibberish to me. sorry, but im a big fan of (prog) tech metal, but this piece didn't contain any melody or structure as far as i could hear