Just a few riffs (GP5)

PDA

View Full Version : Just a few riffs (GP5)

CraZyB0y
09-09-2008, 05:52 AM
Well... I'm a noob pretty much. Lately I been thinking I'm going nowhere with my music, I feel like I suck and I have no band or even any people to just have a leisurely jam with. :(

So, then I had a sudden burst of creativity and wrote the following. I apologize in advance for the extreme shortness. I'm using the demo version of GP5 so I could only squeeze in 24 measures anyway.

Also, I can't quite play the part I have labeled as "Chorus" but everything else is obviously no problem. And I apologize for the terrible bass lines...

C4C I guess... Just let me know if I totally suck or not. :D

EDIT: Added a GP4 version tab into the .zip file.

NorfIrIon
09-09-2008, 06:10 AM
Sounds stereotypically Asian.

CraZyB0y
09-09-2008, 06:14 AM
Ummm... What can I say to that? rofl. Thanks....?.... I'm not asian though, so maybe that's bad. :(

NorfIrIon
09-09-2008, 07:06 AM
Ummm... What can I say to that? rofl. Thanks....?.... I'm not asian though, so maybe that's bad. :(

Wasn't really a compliment. Wasn't really a critique or insult. Just an observation.

Jake the Peg
09-09-2008, 12:09 PM
If You Put It Into Gp4 By Changing The File Extention When You Save, Ill Give It A Crittin

HeavyMetaldude
09-09-2008, 11:08 PM
I agree. I have Gp5 though so it should work. Do you have 5.2 or something?

CraZyB0y
09-10-2008, 05:03 AM
I agree. I have Gp5 though so it should work. Do you have 5.2 or something?

Beats me... I just went to the site and downloaded the 15 day free trial so I could try before I possibly buy.

And I'll submit a GP4 version here in just a few minutes.

Jake the Peg
09-10-2008, 02:16 PM
the chords to the lead dont sound right.
i think the first chord should be a 7 on the lowest string, not a 5...
but its kind of interesting.
if your having trouble coming up with good riffs just keep playing, make stuff up like that, and very occasionally, one'll turn up and it will sound great.
just keep writing stuff down though.