Moderators?

PDA

View Full Version : Moderators?

jonathanonfire
09-09-2008, 01:33 PM
I'd like to become a tab moderator. Too many times have I seen bad tabs approved onto the site, either intros, solos, incomplete, poorly written ones, etc. etc. As a long time member (4+ years) of the power tab network (3+ years on UG) that focused on strict rules for approving quality tabs onto their site, I believe I have the knowledge and discipline to take on this task. How does someone become a mod anyway...?

Low_End_Rocker
09-09-2008, 01:38 PM
haha, not like this

Low_End_Rocker
09-09-2008, 01:38 PM
you gotta wait until a mod retires, and then they let you apply, and they pick the one they want

jonathanonfire
09-09-2008, 01:41 PM
really? damn.

FrenchyFungus
09-09-2008, 01:52 PM
you gotta wait until a mod retires, and then they let you apply, and they pick the one they want
Tab mods =/= forum mods.

I think Dyuha just picks people he knows are good tabbers etc.

Low_End_Rocker
09-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Tab mods =/= forum mods.

oh really? ok, there you go, i just learnt something new. cheers frenchy. good luck on tryin to become a mod TS :peace:

buckethead_jr
09-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Just vote consistently in the tab pre approval system, and if you're lucky...

aig91
09-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Tab mods =/= forum mods.

This is correct. If you're votes are consistent in the TPA and there is a need for a new tab mod, maybe you'll get lucky and someone will notice and ask you if you're interested in being one. But I'm pretty sure that making a thread and asking to be one won't really help influence anyone's decision to make you a tab mod at the moment.