Not sure where to put this..

PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to put this..

Sum41DudeRob
09-17-2008, 11:09 AM
My GuitarPro is acting up.

I had just finished a bar in a tune I was creating, and it gives me an error message. I don't know WHAT it says, because it's in french. It refuses to play that bar, and the green highlighter, or whatever sticks and doesnt move with the music.

The message, says.
" Erreur de verefication d'entendue. "

So, if you understand it, please help me :(

Edit:
It also says
" Violation d'access a l'adress 00008005. Lecture de l'address 00008005. "

So my french people!
Halp! :(

EmilGD
09-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Stupid question, but: Have you tried restarting GuitarPro? Maybe restart the computer if that doesn't work.

MaXiMuse
09-17-2008, 11:17 AM
I have the same problem. It means something like wrong version, did you bought it or copied it?

Shinozoku
09-17-2008, 11:20 AM
I had similar problems starting out, but it stopped doing that after about a week.

Sum41DudeRob
09-17-2008, 11:20 AM
I downloaded mine.

Skwisgar
09-18-2008, 07:44 AM
restart guitarpro, it should fix itself. I get that all the time. the worst error message is the one where you'll be in the middle of playback then you get millions upon millions of the same french message until the song is finished. That ruins my day.

Its_Rock77
09-18-2008, 09:29 AM
yeah, it happens to me all the time and I got my version (newest I might add so it's not that) completely legally.

it has something to do with "working guitarpro too hard" I think from experience. It happenes a lot when I constantly play stuff back quickly. just save your work, exit guitarpro, and restart it. should be fine. :)

Sum41DudeRob
09-18-2008, 11:19 AM
I've tried the suggestions of saving, closing and restarting it.
But the same thing happened.

Then after I took the wah off the part, the problem went away.
So I guess my wah was just messed up. Which is weird because it's always worked fine up until now.

Thanks for the help!

icronic
09-18-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that RSE is what causes the problem. I get this kind of thing all the time with RSE on, but turning it off fixes it completely. Usually I'll just write my songs in midi, then do all the RSE stuff when they're finished.

mdwallin
09-19-2008, 01:42 AM
i get that sometimes, but i downloaded mine and somehow its found out about it.
it ain't lettin me update :P