Fastest Michael Angelo Batio song?

PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Michael Angelo Batio song?

Zappanator
09-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Ok I recently found out about this guy about a month ago and still havent listened. What is the fastest song he plays that I could download to listen to? If they r all like so fast u cant pick the fastest tell me which one sounds the best. Thank You :D

2mins2midnite
09-25-2008, 06:22 PM
No boundaries

Demonikk
09-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Full Force imo

marshmellow666
09-25-2008, 06:32 PM
No boundaries

good song. has just about everything you need to know about sweeping embedded in it

TheShred201
09-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Technically, the fastest speed that anyone has measured in one of his songs is a short section of no boundaries.

DaFjory
09-25-2008, 08:28 PM
Time Traveler was the first song of his to really make my jaw drop (despite it not being consistently shreddy all the way through; not so many are, despite what most folks would have you believe!) I'd heard No Boundaries and a few other slower ones before that, but that one part in Time Traveler is pretty something.

Then again, it's nothing the likes of Gilbert/Lane/Guthrie and co wouldn't be capable of. I just think it sounds cool within the context of the song all that slow synth build-up, with short bursts of shred in between, then suddenly he just lets it rip with those sextuplets and doesn't stop. Mucho sexy!