Punk BOTM (November) - The Knockdown

PDA

View Full Version : Punk BOTM (November) - The Knockdown

Ska Wars
11-02-2008, 02:15 AM
Insanely awesome band. I saw them a week or so ago. They played to under 30 people, but I swear, you'd think they were playing to a thousand. Listen to 'em. They're really good.

http://www.myspace.com/theknockdown

BenFoffenbock
11-02-2008, 03:17 AM
He sounds like Scott from Unwritten Law

Welcome to Desmond is pretty good.

lavazza
11-23-2008, 10:14 AM
One more band that spunds like Lawrence Arms, apart from Lawrence Arms and a million bands whose name I forgot the moment I left their myspace, which doesn´t necessarily mean they´re bad, but not special

StreetLight3989
11-23-2008, 12:25 PM
I really like them, good stuff.

Ska Wars
11-23-2008, 04:15 PM
One more band that spunds like Lawrence Arms, apart from Lawrence Arms and a million bands whose name I forgot the moment I left their myspace, which doesn´t necessarily mean they´re bad, but not special
I think they sound more like Latterman than anything else.

yeahyeah
11-23-2008, 04:20 PM
I didn't even realize that these guys were BOTM. I have Test/Retest and it is pretty good. I like their uptempo songs a lot but the slower ones are kinda bleh for me.

lavazza
11-29-2008, 10:06 AM
I think they sound more like Latterman than anything else.

then Latterman probably sound like the Lawrence Arms (in my ears)......I maybe once listened to Latterman on myspace, but they didn´t leave a real impression i think

Sid McCall
12-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Okay, that is just FAR too weird. I'm in a band with their old guitarist, and hang out with a few of those guys from time to time on campus. I go to school with all of them. Great stuff!